IGNORED

Transfer deadline day - 1 place 4 all Everton related rumours today

If one of the players from the under 21s makes it, that will be against the usual rate of players coming through to the first team.

If getting wound up about it makes you feel any better Pad, then knock yourself out mate.

I've spent years getting wound up by Everton. But as much as I don't like how things are being run, there's nothing I can do about it. So I won't be giving myself a blood clot over it.

Keown on the BBC website: "Keeping John Stones is a victory for Everton. They won’t be bullied and pushed into a corner. Fair play to them. Hopefully everyone has his interests at heart, he’s still a young man. Everton fans will still sing his name, he will be a hero. I’d rather that than sitting on the bench at Chelsea with uncertainty. He put in a transfer request, his head was definitely turned. That gave Everton the chance to sell him but they didn’t want the money."

If he never bleated on and on and fucking on about this No10 for months. We recognised who we want , we identified our targets., we are looking for a 10 we will sign a foreign 10 and on and on it went and we end up with Lennon (still glad he's signed btw no slight on the lad it isn't his fault) but that's a fucking joke whatever spin you want to put on it. Absolute piss take.

And to think, we were able to get Deulofeu, Lukaku and Barry all on loan a couple of seasons ago. Really disappointed that we've had MONTHS to find a playmaking CAM and maybe even get one on loan and not signed permanently. I won't be upset at the squad though, they'll have my full support. Lets see what happens in January.

Edited by Toffee_in_LA

Keown on the BBC website: "Keeping John Stones is a victory for Everton. They wont be bullied and pushed into a corner. Fair play to them. Hopefully everyone has his interests at heart, hes still a young man. Everton fans will still sing his name, he will be a hero. Id rather that than sitting on the bench at Chelsea with uncertainty. He put in a transfer request, his head was definitely turned. That gave Everton the chance to sell him but they didnt want the money."

And here's the first " but we kept Stones" post.

So fucking what Stee, we refused his request like Wet Brom did, like Liverpool done with Suarez and scores of clubs do privately every single window.

We've made some solid signings but the gripe here is this no10 that everybody knows we need. The manager coming out and saying it was the key position etc.

I don't know who to blame.... Because the board have actually thrown £20m into the pot

No they haven't MC, that will all be on the drip over years. I'd be amazed if more that 5 million of that was outlayed initially. Newcastle spent nearly 50 million, West Brom signed Rondon, fucking Rondon!!! It's not good enough there's no money and it's a disgrace

We know that mate, Roberto made it obvious what he wanted. We can only assume either none of his targets fancied it, or the people doing the buying did a bad job.

But don't let it piss you off mate, it's not worth it today. I'm sure they fume will get worse over the international break.

From Yarmalenko to Lennon. Only at Everton. I think my head will fall off when i hearartinez or worse Kenwright start going on how we kept Stones and that was our most important business of the window. Yer right on it the most important bit of budiness cost no money. There will be talk of Yarmolenko and a new stadium until the fume subsides then both will disappear like they always do.

It's rinse and repeat Steve, how long are we going to swallow it and be shit on from a great height to be appeased with lines of "we kept our best players" it's laughable it really is.

I fucking despair at some of the comments here these are EXACTLY the type of attitudes that has turned us in to a mid table shit club. We've been outspent by Stoke, Newcastle, West Brom Crystal Palace to name 4 they have all brought in quality players while our squad is no different to what it was in Martinez first season. Add Cleverley, Lennon Mori take away Distin and Alcaraz so we're ONE player better off.

It's absolutely laughable it really is.

Ona plus note, the under21s lookdecent.

I also despair.

Say we all have your attitude. We all come on and play fuck. Fuck the club. Fuck the board. Fuck everything. Fuck fuck fuckin fuck.

Does that mean we'll win the league?! If so, I'm in. I really am. I'm fuckin on it right now.

No they haven't MC, that will all be on the drip over years. I'd be amazed if more that 5 million of that was outlayed initially. Newcastle spent nearly 50 million, West Brom signed Rondon, fucking Rondon!!! It's not good enough there's no money and it's a disgrace

We go with what we've got now. We have to. The squad is certainly stronger. Let's see what this Argentinian & Uruguayan kid can do etc etc. Although I'm disappointed I've also stepped back and looked at the bigger picture. There's 3 solid signings in there and a couple of unknowns that could turn out to be gems.

I fucking despair at some of the comments here these are EXACTLY the type of attitudes that has turned us in to a mid table shit club. We've been outspent by Stoke, Newcastle, West Brom Crystal Palace to name 4 they have all brought in quality players while our squad is no different to what it was in Martinez first season. Add Cleverley, Lennon Mori take away Distin and Alcaraz so we're ONE player better off.

It's absolutely laughable it really is.

Ona plus note, the under21s lookdecent.

Im so sorry that I made the club a mid table shit club.

If he never bleated on and on and fucking on about this No10 for months. We recognised who we want , we identified our targets., we are looking for a 10 we will sign a foreign 10 and on and on it went and we end up with Lennon (still glad he's signed btw no slight on the lad it isn't his fault) but that's a fucking joke whatever spin you want to put on it. Absolute piss take.

Honestly, I smell a rat here. Chelsea's owner has ties with the owner of Kyiv. I've done business in both Ukraine and Russia and have seen who pulls all the strings. I'm sure the same folks are involved here, and tied up other options as long as we don't sell Stones. Of course, I could be (and probably am) way off base, but I know how these guys operate.

Anyway, I'll gladly pay my fine for being wrong about Yarmo.

Disappointed and frustrated to a degree but we've got what we've got and that's that until Jan but at least the squad is stronger then last year which you can't really argue against but the lack of spending and activity is a piss take

I'm hoping we've held back money for January and have deals set in place or its the seven 11hr night shifts has turned my brain to mushy peas probably the latter

We go with what we've got now. We have to. The squad is certainly stronger. Let's see what this Argentinian & Uruguayan kid can do etc etc. Although I'm disappointed I've also stepped back and looked at the bigger picture. There's 3 solid signings in there and a couple of unknowns that could turn out to be gems.

Spot on. Who are you and what have you done to MC?

We are stronger, but not a strong as we would have liked.

We got Mori, time will tell how good he is.

We lack a creative no 10, I hope that Mirallas can fill that hole, allowing Lennon and Dela to play on the wings.

Rodrigo may suprise - in a good way!

Hope Cleverley returns before x-mass as he has been class.

Big guns staying is a boost as is Kone's return to fitness and form.

Edited by London Blue

I'd add one other plus here. We know now that we have a bunch of players who really want to be with Everton. I'm convinced Stones wanted to stay, and recent days have revealed just how much his teammates want to help him. Mirallas signed for the long term. Deulofeu turned down other teams, by all accounts. So did Lennon. The hunger to win counts for a lot, and hopefully we'll see that.

imo *PLENTY* of amazing talent on this club right now. We finished top 5 two years ago don't forget, and we have a stronger more experienced squad right now. I think the magic needs to happen from the captain steering the ship (you all know to whom I refer). The jury is still out on him in my mind - I wanted his head last season when we sucked all kinds of balls and ass - but I am willing to give him another chance - plus what fuckin choice do I have? We can be frustrated and have that right, but lets give this thing a chance at least. I already see more quality after 4 matches than last year at this time - plus we are ahead of those Chelsea fuckers!!! Fuck them - GO EVERTON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im so sorry that I made the club a mid table shit club.

I didn't mean it literally as well you know but thos acceptance of utter mediocrity that this board brings is why we are where we are. Kenwright saved us, I love him for it I'll never forget what he done for this club but his refusal to let go is ruining everything he done. Fans accepting windows like this while clubs overtake us by buying real quality while we buy average players and people saying "oh well it's not so bad it could be a lot worse you know" well how about having the attitude that "it could be better" just because a situation could be worse doesn't mean it can't be better. It's not good enough Peter whatever spin you put on it the boardhave not got the manager the 10 he wanted. They've made him look stupid or like a liar. He constantly said he's identified his targets and he wants a play maker alls he can do is identify them the money men then either make it happen or not happen. The fact he's consistently said the same thing leads me to believe he was being told he would get it yet we end up with another right footed winger in the last year of his contract on the cheap. Absolutely noway have we paid 9.5 million for this cb, he's doubled in value overnight (magically) I huarantee you there will be snippets of a new stadium leaked by yhe board in the coming weeks I absolutely guarantee it and the Echo will run with "Everton to snare Yarma in January" and neither will happen and on it will go.

Fact is this board has taken us as far as they cango, some of the revalations on Twitter from that Watched Toffee are absolutely astounding. Even if some are true it's fucking shocking. Our own director and share holder loaning the club money and charging it huge interest on it, why would he ever want to sell up while he has a cash cow like that? It's time to accept that we have stagnated and it's time to stand up and stop accepting the constant flannel these leaches are spinning us.

Three points.

1. Every club pays for players on the drip, apart from the ones bank rolled by Sheiks!

So we have spent £20m this year, because we will have paid the instalments on previous purchases. The amount we have to spend is never what we have available, it's how much can we add to our yearly instalments for the next three to five years.

2. What can we do, literally us personally, that will change the situation we are in at the moment. We would love more money to be available, players being brought in earlier. If there is anything I can do that will help improve this, someone let me know.

3. Is getting wound up making everyone feel better? I was wound up this afternoon, then I decided fuck it, I'm not letting it bother me. I feel much better since.

First 11

Howard

Coleman Stones Jags Baines

McCarthy Cleverley

Deulofeu Barkley Mirallas

Lukaku

Second team

Robles

Browning Mori Galloway Oviedo

Besic Barry

Lennon Naismith Kone

Rodriguez

Subs

Hibbert

Osman

Gibson

Pienaar

Mcgeady

Short at the back but overall a very very capable squad.

Edited by MC11