IGNORED

Transfer deadline day - 1 place 4 all Everton related rumours today

Found in Aftonbladets Silly Season countdown. (Largest Swedish daily) Sorry for Google translate.

"Everton want to complete the signing of two players"
September 1, 2015, at. 08:12 Robert Rosen
Everton are aiming to bring in two new players during the Deadline Day. One is the central defender Ramiro Funes Mori, 24, from River Plate. The player should now have received his work permit and the deal is worth SEK 78 million.
The other player Roberto Martinez hopes to bring in is Aaron Lennon, 28. The Mirror states that Tottenham and Everton are still some way apart regarding their valuation of the player.
It is also said that Everton will keep an eye on Shakhtar Donetsk's Bernard, aged 22, and Roma's Juan Iturbe; aged 22.

Everton are confident of signing Aaron Lennon from Tottenham today for a fee of around £4.5million.
The Goodison Park club have had word that sense is prevailing in the Spurs boardroom and the 28-year-old former England winger will be allowed his move to Merseyside.
Lennon has just a year left on his White Hart Lane deal and has not been allocated a squad number for this season.
He has turned down interest from other clubs because he is keen for a permanent move to Everton, where he spent the second half of last season on loan.
Spurs chairman Daniel Levy had been demanding a £9m fee for Tottenham’s longest-serving first-team player but Lennon is now expected to leave for around half that price.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/transfer-deadline-day-live-man-6357659

Really?

:rofl:

Not a chance. Not saying there isn't a player in there, but far too expensive. Can he play creative AMC? I thought he was more of a winger?

yes i really like him and think he's the victim of a large spurs squad where shit like andros townsend got match time over lennon and lamela.

matt yes he's a wing but could play 10 or move gerry in there.

Still depends on performance for me.

Webhave added a Cm, forward, winger and a defender so far.

If they ate the eight people and it improves our team, squad and position then I'll be OK with it.

Another few weeks of holding onto the ball and not hurting anyone and then I'll make a judgement.