IGNORED

Transfer deadline day - 1 place 4 all Everton related rumours today

It's awful mate

I knew this would be it it was always going be this way. I'm annoyed at myself for getting so upset about it because I knew it was going to be this way and we'd end up with Lennon and the 2 South Americans. Can't blame those 3 I'm 100% behind them but the board is a fucking joke. Martinezcan't be held accountable either. I'm sure he would have liked 5 top class players but the board HAS to back him and get him his one main target.

I knew this would be it it was always going be this way. I'm annoyed at myself for getting so upset about it because I knew it was going to be this way and we'd end up with Lennon and the 2 South Americans. Can't blame those 3 I'm 100% behind them but the board is a fucking joke. Martinezcan't be held accountable either. I'm sure he would have liked 5 top class players but the board HAS to back him and get him his one main target.

Nothing new mate...it happens every window...that makes Everton special! Lol

Now that he's experienced the board at its finest he will be doing a moyes and lining up his next job.

We've never had any sort of "decent" funds for a top player plus squad fillers have. Certainly we'll find out at the end of this window.

Deulofeu £4m

Mori £9.5m

Holgate £2m

Cleverley Free

Rodriquez 500k

Lennon £4.5m

It looks as though we've spent around £20.5m (Latest loan???) but a lot of those fees will have add on's clauses etc. I don't believe for one minute we've paid nearly £10m for Mori. It's ridiculous the names we've been linked with when we've never had that type of money.

We've never had any sort of "decent" funds for a top player plus squad fillers have. Certainly we'll find out at the end of this window.

Deulofeu £4m

Mori £9.5m

Holgate £2m

Cleverley Free

Rodriquez 500k

Lennon £4.5m

It looks as though we've spent around £20.5m (Latest loan???) but a lot of those fees will have add on's clauses etc. I don't believe for one minute we've paid nearly £10m for Mori. It's ridiculous the names we've been linked with when we've never had that type of money.

That's true so why go in for Yarmalenko then? It's all a fucking sham, all of it.

I'm seeiously done with Everton after this I really am.

Deulofeu £4m

Mori £9.5m

Holgate £2m

Cleverley Free

Rodriquez 500k

Lennon £4.5m

Similar fee to Virgil Van Dijk.

That's true so why go in for Yarmalenko then? It's all a fucking sham, all of it.

I'm seeiously done with Everton after this I really am.

It's frustrating mate. We can tear our hair out as much as we want but theres nothing we can do! Martinez has obviously opted to fill the squad rather than make a marquee signing. If the board have said you've got £20m to spend that's what he's chose to do. Edited by MC11

It's frustrating mate. We can tear our hair out as much as we want but theres nothing we can do! Martinez has obviously opted to fill the squad rather than make a marquee signing. If the board have said you've got £20m to spend that's what he's chose to do.

Again... So why bid for Yarmalenko and why only 20 mil

Think about it tho and let it sink in. We have spent 20mil on players if Lennon comes. At the same time we have passed up offers for Stones, Coleman and Naismith worth more than 70mil!!! Thats showing some serious intent. I cant believe ppl want us to sell Naismith. What a pro he is. Does not matter if he is on the bench most of the time. He always enters the pitch to fight for a starting place.

We got a new striker, he will be a back up for Lukaku and Kone (who has surprised us this season so far) perhaps RM feels the same way? Kone is showing us why we bought him so a new striker might not be first priority.

Number 10 then? Sure i would have loved it if we got one in but if we get Lennon we will have Barkley, Gerry and Mirallas. All 3 very capable of playing as a nr 10.

We got Mori, an argentinian international (1 cap is better than 0)

And we got a couple of players that are on growth.

All in all its a better window than most seem to think.

Or maybe im drunk...