IGNORED

The Shite (Home)

duncanmckenzieismagic

Draw probably fair so far. We were lucky that they weren't more ruthless with the stack of chances we gave them, but on the other hand Mignolet pulled off two incredible saves. Can will wish he did get sent off after all after gifting the goal. I wish we'd signed Ings. We can do this. Keep giving it to Geri and keeping chugging away Rom.

Good first half that. Game has that proper derby feel to it.

Shites goal was a shocker. 2nd week in a row Barkley has been caught out. For me, you gave to have a more defensive player marking a goalscorer at set pieces. On the other hand, Barkley is hungry today and wants it more than I have seem in any other game.

Gerry is quiet. I think he is hugging the sideline too much and making it too easy for Moreno to mark him. Moreno pretty much has him in his pocket.

I think we've seen the best Liverpool can offer. Up to us now.

Gerry redeemed himself with that last cross, Naisy has been hardworking and a pest but I would like to see Kone on sooner than later to attack more and link up with rom and Barkley.

I agree with you here. Naisy has the energy but he's not offering much more now. Get Kone on for some link-up if Naisy doesn't come out strong after the half.

The goal as much as Ross should do better was a nudge and Howard stood in his 6 yard box. Howard should have cleared ings and the ball.

Barkley should have done a lot better but I agree with you. That was Howards ball. He should have come out for it.

All in all a good half but if Barkley, Gerry and Naismith can be a little closer to Rom in the second we will win this. Rom has done the best he can but has no-one to play it back to.