IGNORED

The Shite (Home)

duncanmckenzieismagic

Did anyone else hear the radio interview with Soggy Loaf of Bread head Brendan Rogers today, in which he said words along the line of 'only one team is going into the Derby match being expected to win and that it's not another, smaller, team than Liverpool'.

Man, I really REALLY that the Goodison faithful are able to get in a good chorus of 'sacked in the morning'.

Did anyone else hear the radio interview with Soggy Loaf of Bread head Brendan Rogers today, in which he said words along the line of 'only one team is going into the Derby match being expected to win and that it's not another, smaller, team than Liverpool'.

Man, I really REALLY that the Goodison faithful are able to get in a good chorus of 'sacked in the morning'.

Good - let that arrogant dick talk all the smack he wants. Let's see his face at the end of the match when the "little" Liverpool team shits all over big brother for fun.

Tomorrow at Goodison which team will have the first player red carded and how many in total will be sent off?

First Everton corner Skirtle will drag an Everton player to the ground (as per usual).....the ref will wave play on, liverpool will in their next attack see sturridge dive headlong into the penalty area.....penalty ! and Barry sent off.

Replay will show Barry didn't touch him !!

First Everton corner Skirtle will drag an Everton player to the ground (as per usual).....the ref will wave play on, liverpool will in their next attack see sturridge dive headlong into the penalty area.....penalty ! and Barry sent off.

Replay will show Barry didn't touch him !!

Lol spot on.

Personally no one. Reds will be hesitant knowing shit had hit the fan and pressure is on. Blues just trying to win and without besic and mirallas I don't think we'll get a red unless the kopite ref tries to gift the match to them like he did every other Steve Gerard match.

Lol spot on.

Personally no one. Reds will be hesitant knowing shit had hit the fan and pressure is on. Blues just trying to win and without besic and mirallas I don't think we'll get a red unless the kopite ref tries to gift the match to them like he did every other Steve Gerard match.

You do know that Martin Twatkinson is the ref tomorrow (the guy who sent Rodwell off for having the audacity to take the ball off Suarez) ?

You do know that Martin Twatkinson is the ref tomorrow (the guy who sent Rodwell off for having the audacity to take the ball off Suarez) ?

Yes and because of that I think he's been instructed to keep the cards in his pocket unless absolutely necessary. No doubt RM and the team are aware and are thinking no rash decision because if they do they know the ref is a twat.

I just think everyone knows so it's not going to happen. If it was some no name ref I would be more worried.

Up early again both nervous and excited about the game.

Watching the match with 5 mates all Liverpool fans so will end up pissed whatever the outcome. Hope it's a happy pissed though.

Haven't heard about Stones or Coleman, be a massive boost if available but still think we have enough if not.

Gerry has to start for me, be a crime if dropped to the bench for Naisey/Kone on the wings.

Really tempted to crack open a beer now but my misses would give me shit.....will wait another half hour 8oclock is acceptable.

COYB

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everton-fc-can-finish-above-10189626

If ever there was a time to play them its today, if we have our heads right and the players show 100% commitment and passion we should have too much for them. We could even present Brenda his P45 on the pitch at half time

I'm more nervous today than normal. A win will take us into 3rd for the time being. Liverpool have had a number of fortunate decisions this season so are in a false position. This is a game we need to take by the scruff of the neck and win. I hope we don't choke under the weight of expectation and I really want to see the positive attacking Everton rather than the cautious nervous team we also have the pleasure to watch from time to time. COYB - it's the BIG one!

Not nervous, just really up for it.

Then got a message with link to news feed saying lukaku wants to play under Wenger, pep, and mourinho.

Just hope the lad has his head on impressing them. How do journos get these responses???

Gerry, Ross and Rom are key for this.

Not nervous, just really up for it.

Then got a message with link to news feed saying lukaku wants to play under Wenger, pep, and mourinho.

Just hope the lad has his head on impressing them. How do journos get these responses???

Gerry, Ross and Rom are key for this.

I read that story 2 days ago. I think it's old like when he was still with anderlecht. Cause he says he wants to play with mourinho which he clearly doesn't now.