IGNORED

The Shite (Home)

duncanmckenzieismagic

Naismith instead of Kone. Only change I'd make.

So start the same front line that looked miserable in the first half today? I say get Lennon on and then bring Kone as the first sub for Barry if we don't have a lead after the first 60-70 minutes. Play one holding mid and go with two up front. Naisy was his usual self today... work rate off the charts and a general nuisance but totally uninspiring.

I'd drop Koné for Lennon, bring him on as an impact player.

Geri and Lennon against their defence :)

Ok

Also i forgot we had Naisy, after his hat trick he's been so anonymous. No start for him from me, he needs a rest. Lennon should start.

Howard

Coleman stones jags Galloway

McCarthy Barry

Gerry Barkley Lennon

Lukaku

Subs Kone Naisy Gibson

I think we need to batter their defense and just play a high line if stones and Coleman are back. Full press and attack. Their d is weak and fullbacks are very weak.

Edited by markjazzbassist

I'm beginning to think this would be a good game to bring Leandro on after an hour. No doubt it's going to be a very attacking game, and we'd benefit from a poacher. Baptism of fire? Yes. But I'm sure it would pay off. He would relish those crosses from Deulofeu.

When we are 3 -0 will halfa to go ?

Guest rusty747

I'll be starting three weeks holiday in Penang, Malaysia when the game is on but already checked and the game is being shown on local tv so I will be watching. I think ts all about how we start. High tempo and crisp passing from the start with Rom looking interested from the first minute and I can see a big win coming here.

Edited by rusty747

Sorry must have got you confused with someone else.

Me probably :).

Bookies can barely split us, virtually the same odds for home/away/draw.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/everton-v-liverpool/winner

Liverpool fans will be thinking it's winnable because "form goes out the door" for the derby; any sane ones looking at their team so far this season against ours will be praying for a point. Or deluding themselves.

Liverpool drew at home to some Swiss team I've never heard of. Really glad we are not in the Europa League.

Saw part of the match. Liverpool dominated possession and shots, but couldn't get the winner. Rested some key players: none of Skrtel, Milner, Sturridge, Henderson, Leiva even on bench. I was surprised that Coutinho came on in second half.

Frustrated players and fans. Sad.

First Derby post Gerrard, he could and did win derby games on his own, with his cheating, whining to the refs, diving.....not to mention his goals.

I'd say a pretty even game ahead, unless one team completly bottles it.

Great chance to pull away from them, head tells me 0-0 or 3-3........heart tells me 2-0.

Hope Stones and Coleman are back.