IGNORED

The Shite (Home)

duncanmckenzieismagic

Part of me is furious that he started an XI that was totally impotent together last week. The other part of me says that doesn't fucking matter because Naismith turns into another player against the "big sides."

He will likely get himself into trouble, anyhow. I just hope Roberto sees the signs and pulls him before he gets caught getting cute with an elbow.

Surely if Stones injury is that bad Martinez would have told Roy Hodgson he's not available for England.

Same with Coleman and Ireland.

As England have already qualified and clinched top spot in their group, Stones absolutely should not play in either match next weekend.

The Coleman situation is more complicated, as Ireland desperately need points against 2 difficult opponents. Unfortunately Ireland play on Thursday, so the issue of Coleman's health could become a big controversy. He will want to play. I wonder just how close he was today to being fit.

As alway, same as you lot, really looking forward to this. And, as always, you just don't know what you're going to get!

Obviously our back 4 is a slight worry...but I don't think they have been that bad that we should be shitting ourselves. Plus McCarthy and Barry will provide enough protection.

For scum, the only real threat for me is Sturridge & Coutinho. Looking at their line up, and the money they've spent, it's embarrassing for them.

Overall, we should be winning this. We really should. We should lead the way and attack. If we do that from the off, Goodison will collapse with noise and vibrations! This is in our hands.

COYB!