IGNORED

The Shite (Home)

duncanmckenzieismagic

We fucking bossed that second half. Really should have won the thing. Still, I'll take a point. Sturridge and Coutinho did fuck all and their back 3 looked like a bunch of clowns. Should have got Koné on earlier.

Rom man of the match, though Mori was superb and both Browning and Galloway looked every inch premiership players.

Decent game that. Enjoyed it. Not always fluent football, we took a while to get going.

Suppose a draw is fair.

Well impressed with Barkley. Today he went from boy to man. He really wanted this one today.

No one did anything particularly wrong. Everyone had better than decent games.

I'm a bit concerned that we don't seem to know how to make full use of our natural wide man. If we can sort this out, we'll be a much better attacking unit.

We deserved the win, would have liked Kone on earlier but I'll take a draw. Lucas and can should have been off. Galloway is class, Mori is class, lukaku motm. I thought Ross was up for it and really wanted it which was good.

Poor refereeing for me is what gave the shite the edge in the first half. Should have been a free kick on the edge of the box with Lukaku looking phenomenal in hold-up play I think about ten minutes in. That, plus a few more bad calls the shite's way looked to take the energy out of us until Lukaku's goal. After that, still poor refereeing. Lucas definitely should have been off, Can maybe; Barkley and Lukaku should not have received their yellows. A few more free kicks in dangerous areas should have been given; namely the one where Lukaku flew over Sakho was it? on the right side of the box.

I got three hours of sleep so I could watch this game. Bummed to no end that the result went this way, because we looked to deserve all three points.

Good game. Rom was absolutely outstanding, great application and everything I want from him in a game. He was fed scraps - but it didn't matter he made his presence felt.

Atkinson is a Fuckin joke. How is he allowed to ref us? Honestly, he should have walked 2 of theirs.

Can anyone clarify please. I didn't see the game but had a look on BBC Text. 2 minutes after Emre Can got booked it posted 'Dangerous play by Emre Can'. The next post was an injury to Gareth Barry. Were the two connected? and if so, why wasn't Can booked and sent off?

Liverpool committed 19 fouls against our 10 but had the same number of yellow cards.

We put all the effort in today I would expect in these games, unfortunately passion and fight doesn't win you football games.

We lacked that final ball, that final bit of extra creativity in the final 3rd.

Rom was a beast and worked his arse off, he was fucked in the last 10 minutes.

Galloway and the other 3 at the back I thought were excellent.

Naismith was very poor so I'm hoping he's benched for the next game.

Disappointed with our all round performance but happy not to lose.

Edited by milesey05

Can anyone clarify please. I didn't see the game but had a look on BBC Text. 2 minutes after Emre Can got booked it posted 'Dangerous play by Emre Can'. The next post was an injury to Gareth Barry. Were the two connected? and if so, why wasn't Can booked and sent off?

Liverpool committed 19 fouls against our 10 but had the same number of yellow cards.

Can tried a stupid overhead kick and hit Barry with his foot directly on Barry's head. For me it was easily his second yellow but was called as a simple foul.

If we are moaning about Can not being sent off then we should thank ourselves lucky Barkley was still on.

Letter of the law he should have got a yellow for kicking the ball away. Can was trying to score with an overhead kick. How often do you see yellow cards given for that? .....not very often.

Lucas on the other hand is a lucky fucker. He definitely should have walked,