IGNORED

Middlesbrough - League Cup Quarter final

MikeO

Can't understand the pointless passing, it may look good but there is no end product other than eventually losing possession.

on the radio feed Jags said in the Championship there isn't much passing about so the strategy here is to pass it about a lot and they aren't used to it or defending it and keeping the ball away gives us more confidence and them without a chance to score.

Can't understand the pointless passing, it may look good but there is no end product other than eventually losing possession.

They get a goal back and we will wobble. Get stuck right into them. Rom and Barkley both dawdling on the ball.

I'd take Barkley off, he's done my head in.

I'm sorry but if it wasn't for 2 moments of gerry magic we would be going spare. Being outrageously cocky and wreckless with the ball, baring on disrespectful.

I want to see a more cutting edge and ruthless efficiency.

2 goals from 5 chances. I think that's ruthless. I'd of taken 2-0 at half time before the start. Some people have short memories.

I'm irritated by this, especially after last weekend. You can see the signs, need someone on the pitch who let's rip.

thats what I'd prefer, of course. I just see RM being safe. Naismith and Mirallas would be better but after the weekend, I think we're going to try and be safe and simple