IGNORED

Crystal Palace (Home)

markjazzbassist

Watching on TV. Didn't see the teams before kick-off, after 33 minutes the commentator mentioned Cleverley's name and that was the first I knew he was playing. We should be at least 1 - 0 up. Deulofeu's crossing is abysmal. Barry is having an excellent game. Palace look as though they will be happy with a draw. We need to get the ball forward quicker as they are quick to get eleven man behind the ball.

Watching on TV. Didn't see the teams before kick-off, after 33 minutes the commentator mentioned Cleverley's name and that was the first I knew he was playing. We should be at least 1 - 0 up. Deulofeu's crossing is abysmal. Barry is having an excellent game. Palace look as though they will be happy with a draw. We need to get the ball forward quicker as they are quick to get eleven man behind the ball.

Yeap!

Lacks match fitness. Hopefully he'll come out sharper in the second half.

With them so deep, not much the wingers can do get the ball in. Would prefer him to cut in and have a pop from range.