IGNORED

Shani Tarashaj

Romey 1878

20 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

would you say League 1 is about the correct equivalent?

Not been to a League 1 game since it was renamed League one instead of the second division :lol: But yeah, even the bigger teams like Basel aren't great to watch here, the pitches and opposition just aren't up to it. 

That said, I've dialed down my obsession with football over the last 5 years or so, maybe I'm being to harsh.

• 2 months later...
7 hours ago, tonkaroost said:

Another player I forget that exists on our books. Had so much hope for him, but he's really fallen off.

He had a good first touch.

But every other touch after that was terrible! He pulled the ball in, turned, and then gave it away every time.

• 2 months later...

I know I’m repeating myself, but here’s another young victim of Koeman and Allerdyce. He had an excellent reputation but was given no encouragment, no guidance, and no opportunity by these two. 

A guiding principle of Donald Trump is to undo literally every decision made by his predecessor; it’s an obsession. Koeman was no different in that respect, and it’s shameful. I feel very sorry for our promising youngsters.  

9 hours ago, Cornish Steve said:

I know I’m repeating myself, but here’s another young victim of Koeman and Allerdyce. He had an excellent reputation but was given no encouragment, no guidance, and no opportunity by these two. 

A guiding principle of Donald Trump is to undo literally every decision made by his predecessor; it’s an obsession. Koeman was no different in that respect, and it’s shameful. I feel very sorry for our promising youngsters.  

Martinez didn't use him either, did he?

9 hours ago, Cornish Steve said:

Or he suffered from serious injury and illness and hasnt been the same player we signed a few years back?

On 06/07/2018 at 00:59, Cornish Steve said:

Whilst i agree with the Trump comparison, the lad just wasn’t good enough to break through which was the concenus of my Swiss mates before he even signed

As Matt says it'll be down to the simple fact he wasn't good enough 

If this were a Chelsea/City forum the amount of threads for lads like him being churned out would be frightened & people have more hope for prospects as we don't do it nearly as often many other clubs but best of luck to the lad in the future  

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Could be one of two things.

We see something in him and want to see where he is after a full season without Injurys.

Or, it’s difficult to offload him without giving teams a chance to see him first.

Although they know him I think it'll be a try before you buy since he's had a pretty lengthy knee injury  

We won't see the lad in a blue shirt again tbh not that we really have anyway!

2 hours ago, EFC-Paul said:

Although they know him I think it'll be a try before you buy since he's had a pretty lengthy knee injury  

We won't see the lad in a blue shirt again tbh not that we really have anyway!

was just going to say this, after his injuries i think it's a try to buy, and we need to offload so we will take whatever we can get.

• 11 months later...