IGNORED

Shani Tarashaj

Romey 1878

• 9 months later...

Does anyone know what's happened to this guy? He was on loan last season and struggled a bit, but I've not heard anything for months. Did he feature in preseason atall?

No he wasn't part of the first team squad, not sure if he is even part of the u23's! This fella has literally disappeared off the face of the earth.

This translated from an article published Wednesday:

"Before he decided to tie his destiny with Everton eighteen months ago, Shani Tarashaj shone in the Swiss championship. Not a weekend passed without the goblin lighting Grasshopper's offensive system. Since then, even if he has joined the Swiss selection, the Zurich has little time to express himself. On the one hand because the "Toffees" never gave him his chance, but also because his loan to Eintracht Frankfurt did not literally take off his playing time. Condemned to return to England this summer, the young man is not sure of finding what he is looking for. His leaders apparently think more of giving in again than to offer him his chance in attack."

https://mobile2.tdg.ch/articles/598b0903ab5c37080a000001

• 4 months later...
4 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

had 1 goal in the bundesliga in 13 apps (2 apps in cup no goals or assists.) last year.  not sure why he wasn't sold this summer or winter back to swiss or something, obviously roberto missed on this one.

he was supposed to be a talented lad, just wondering where he is now cant find a mention in reserves ar anything.

11 minutes ago, captainbeaker said:

he was supposed to be a talented lad, just wondering where he is now cant find a mention in reserves ar anything.

yeah i looked on transfermarkt and he hasn't played at all this year.  i'm guessing either with the reserves and can't get a match or training on his own.  he has a contract till June 2020 so i would imagine they should sell while he's still young.

• 3 weeks later...