IGNORED

Chelsea (Home FA Cup) Saturday March 12

markjazzbassist

What a rush! Almost had a heart attack when that scum Costa scored from a tight angle. Then those 2 finishes from Rom, especially that first goal which was really special.

I will defend Costa a tiny bit and say I don't think he did bite Barry, simply because of Barry having no reaction and then Costa trying to pat/give him a small hug. If somebody tried to bite me, there's no way I'd be that composed and let him wrap his arms around my head right afterwards.

On to Wembley!!!

Many will disagree ? why!

Maybe you mean most will think his run, strenghth, vision etc were the best part of the goal !

Starved of service for most of the game, kept his focus and won me lots of money, good boy Rom!

No. I expect him to muscle players off the ball. I don't expect that he thought cahill would buy the feint. The finish was exceptional as he was almost off balance.

No. I expect him to muscle players off the ball. I don't expect that he thought cahill would buy the feint. The finish was exceptional as he was almost off balance.

Did you have cash on him today?

I had him as first goascorer and a couple of bets with Draw half time/Everton full time.Happy days, but the win is moe important than the money.

On the subject of money, hope the new owner got a taste of Everton today and what a real football club is about.

Edited by Blue 250

Disagree entirely. That match makes me want Michael Oliver to referee every Everton match forever on. Very fair, let a lot go but maintained control of what could have been an incredibly testy contest.

Costa should have gone earlier, and the last one should have been a straight red. Kennedy had three that could have been a yellow, then he carded Jags for one challenge similar. Likewise with Barry's second. Chelsea players do that no card.

Newts it was insane for most of the game. Chelsea played dirty and it made it an angry Goodison. The worst thing those rent boys could've done.

Love Goodison when it's a cauldron like that.

Well yeah, it sounded tasty a lot of time...just at the end it seemed to go nuclear.

Glad those fans who keep going finally got something to rave about.

Did you have cash on him today?

I had him as first goascorer and a couple of bets with Draw half time/Everton full time.Happy days, but the win is moe important than the money.

On the subject of money, hope the new owner got a taste of Everton today and what a real football club is about.

Had money on the win. Till he burst into life it looked like he was having one of those games.

If we could tap into that player who activated his adrenaline reserve for the first goal he's a world class player. He's like a British summer, shite for periods but when the sun's out there's no better place in the world.

Had money on the win. Till he burst into life it looked like he was having one of those games.

If we could tap into that player who activated his adrenaline reserve for the first goal he's a world class player. He's like a British summer, shite for periods but when the sun's out there's no better place in the world.

Except that, in a British summer, you often have to play indoors.

You guys have some time to kill and want to be highly entertained? Check this out. The sour grapes from letting Lukaku go is almost too much to bear - in a good way :) A few of their fans admit that Costa is a scum, but some honestly felt we played dirty, which actually makes me feel so good since I have wanted us to play with a chip-on-our-shoulder (no pun intended) for some time, although I'm not sure its entirely true. Very few truly recognized that we were the better side and blamed Oliver as well. What a bunch of wankers and sore losers. The comments about Everton FC being a "shite side" are also telling - of course I don't agree with that statement - however our results this year would be indicative of that label, and this club needs to work on consistency, so pricks such as these know that we are actually an extremely talented side hindered by a questionable manager with questionable tactics and training methods. In any event, we sent those cunts home with their tails behind their legs, their heads down, and without a pot to piss in for the rest of their pathetic season, and the irony and beauty of it all was that it was largely accomplished by an "olde friend".

http://www.theshedend.com/topic/29202-everton-v-chelsea-fa-cup/

Edited by chalkpie

Guest rusty747

Well, with Arsenal out we will never have a better chance. Two games away from winning the FA Cup and getting European Football next season.

Time to get behind the lads!