IGNORED

Your Dickhead XI

Simple request - your starting eleven of the biggest dickheads playing currently, globally. I've got my CBs sorted but interested to see who you come up with.

Edit: Haf, if you put Rom in you're in trouble :shaking fist:

Edited by Matt

Szczesney

Ivanovic Terry Pepe

Toure Barton Wilshere Henderson

Balotelli Zlatan Bendtner

Manager - Mourinho

No authority on football globally but Ronaldo and Ibrahimovic are the first two that spring to mind. John Terry, Joey Barton, Nicklas Bendtner, Mario Balotelli, Robbie Savage (if he was still playing) and Luis Suarez (obviously) would be in there..

Difficult to pick an XI.

Decent level of agreement there :lol:.

Has to include;

Boruc - for general nobbish behaviour.

Terry - do I need to say more?

Skrtl- not that good, makes himself look like a thug because deep down he's a little girls blouse. Gets in people's faces when it his own fault.

Pepe- just seen him mentioned. Deserves vice captaincy after Busquets.

Barton - Politician. Philosopher. General weapon. Still to phone ins and not stop Google'ingoing memes.

Busquets - Vile cunt of a player. Hate him.

Henderson - proper gobshite. Think'she he's nails but is wetter than a shart after a vindaloo.

Gibson- for being a bellend of gross proportions considering his privileged position.

Young - I despise you, you cheating cretin.

Vardy - a racist chav.

Suaraz - one of the better professional footballers on the planet. One of the biggest professional cunts to Ever the earth.

Edited by Lowensda

good call!

I'd go for :

Schumacher

Skrtl - Pepe - Mascherano - Lothar Matthaus

Lucas - De Jong - Messi - Walters

Suarez - Diego Costa

All cunts.

Surprised to see Messi in there? He doesn't dive, doesn't lie on the ground feigning injury, isn't in the ref's face all the time. Maybe you put him in for tax avoidance! :D

Surprised to see Messi in there? He doesn't dive, doesn't lie on the ground feigning injury, isn't in the ref's face all the time. Maybe you put him in for tax avoidance! :D

I once saw him completely ignore one of those kids they run out on the pitch with and have disliked him ever since as a person.