IGNORED

Next England Manager

Picked up on that also, and he's one of the three picking the new manager :doh:.

Hodgson was a feisty sod, maybe if he'd been a bit more like that in the dressing room we'd not be in this position.

Showing his true colours. I've said it for a while that I don't fall for his nice guy act. He's a horrible sod.

It should have been Harry last time, but I think he's been away too long at his age to lead the team. Saying that I think he could be a great assistant manager to someone else. Hoddle (I know he's been away too) could be great with Harry along side him, with a few younger coaches.

So I'm sure it'll be Southgate.

I'd even have no problem with Big Sam, at least we would be solid at the back and have a game plan. And if that doesn't work lump it up to Carroll.

you mean Jogi Low was good. He was the brains behind the operation. As evidenced by how shit JK is for the US. awful awful tactics (low's forte) and really the only thing he's done well is recruit foreign born US internationals. JK was awful at Bayern as well.

You are probably right about Low, good point.

Last USA game I saw was at the WC in Brazil. He had them playing great football in their last game but maybe JK didnt have much to do with that and it was just the players giving it their all.

Edited by holystove

• 3 weeks later...

The more I think about it the more I like the idea of Allardyce

He won't pander to the prima donna's nor the FA and he will make us hard to beat and more than likely pick players on form rather than club status

Certainly a big change in direction in terms of the type of managers we've been served in the last decade so I'm all for it

The more I think about it the more I like the idea of Allardyce

He won't pander to the prima donna's nor the FA and he will make us hard to beat and more than likely pick players on form rather than club status

Certainly a big change in direction in terms of the type of managers we've been served in the last decade so I'm all for it

I'll say it again; I'll wait to see what he actually does before saying he won't pander to prima donna's and will pick on firm and not reputation. Very easy to say you won't do that when you're not in the job, it's a different thing entirely having the bollocks to do it for real. Edited by Romey 1878