IGNORED

Stoke City (Home) Saturday August 27

markjazzbassist

I think he looks up for it.

Made one chance on his own and a good effort from it.

Been involved in pretty much everything.

But should have rolled Ross in at the end.

Good so far.

Really? I think he looks very poor. Had a bit of huff and puff but his quality has been shocking. Flat footed every time.

He needs to know what he's gonna do with the ball. Painting by numbers. He looks very off it.

Edited by Hafnia

Someone needs to take ownership of this game. We need to stop trying to force balls through to bolasi and let the space come to him naturally, plus he's never going to be that good in this kind of game, just wait until we play one of the top teams and watch him come to life.

Barkley showing glimpses as usual, then other times woeful. Williams looking a little bit shakey but I'm sure he will settle in. Gueye all over the midfield, class player, will be our player of the season. Mirallas looking to continue his good form just needs to take a chance and Holgate is impressing me more and more as the season goes on, if I'm totally honest I think he performs better in right back. Barry doing what Barry does best.

Let's push on this half and get the first goal.

Sloppy finishing and poor decision making are what is keeping this game level. RK needs to get them in and lay the law down. Stop trying to break your duck and if a player is in a better position then give it to him.

Lots of poor decision-making. Some terrible giveaways so far interlaced into otherwise fine team play. Curious to see if Koeman makes any changes at the half, seeing as the gameplan is working but not working.