IGNORED

Lucas Perez Martinez

In fairness, a lot of those comments are ammunition to attack Wenger, but there's no doubt he's seen as a bright spot, that should have been given more playing time.

Still, he admitted we wanted him for a longer period, we had everything sorted and in place, then he changed his mind within 24 hours after Arsenal's interest.

In fairness, a lot of those comments are ammunition to attack Wenger, but there's no doubt he's seen as a bright spot, that should have been given more playing time.

Still, he admitted we wanted him for a longer period, we had everything sorted and in place, then he changed his mind within 24 hours after Arsenal's interest.

Yeah I often think "fuck you" to players like that. But in fairness arsenal is a big draw for a foreign player. Impressive club on the surface.

I'd Deffo take him. Clever player.

HAHAHAHAHA tosser.

Won't join Everton, as Arsenal are a bigger club. Cries his eyes out when he doesn't play.

Wouldn't get ahead of Rom, so would he play anyway?

I would think he would play with ross in the two forward midfield spots in the 343 (behind rom). in the 4231 I would think he could play on the right or behind Rom in the 10.

• 2 months later...

Not picking on you haf but those same fans think Theo Walcott and ox and wilshere are great players.

Do they? The exact same fans who rate perez rate the others? I'm not so sure... the reason they make a case for lucas perez is because they are pissed off with the current players. on talk sport the other week arsenal fans were slating Walcott and saying they don't Wilshire back.

The ox actually puts in a shift and looks a tidy wing back in the making.. id have him here.

Edited by Hafnia

I recall a CL Hattrick but to be honest haven't seen him play a lot other than that. Can't remember who it was against either.

That shit has sailed, we've had plenty of time to scout others and make them preferred options.

I recall a CL Hattrick but to be honest haven't seen him play a lot other than that. Can't remember who it was against either.

That shit has sailed, we've had plenty of time to scout others and make them preferred options.

Did your phone autocorrect "ship" to "shit"? We can start working on some stress management techniques, if you want...

• 3 months later...