IGNORED

Burnley (Away) Saturday October 22

markjazzbassist

Tom cleverly on? Ross Barkley seeing 90 minutes and Mirallas 80? Why buy valencia and give him minimal time in a game which we need to win? Fucking pathetic from Koeman. The point against City was worth fuck all now. Fuming. Run of form these past 4 or 5 game has been poor and it's nobody's fault but Koeman.

Guest rusty747

We have to start playing two up front. When Rom has a bad game or gets fouled out of the game we have no end product at all. Bolasie has it but I would prefer to keep him on the wing. Though until Jan we could go either 4-4-2 or 3-5-2 with Rom and Balasie up front and Gerry and Kev out wide.

That cunt Arfield should've been off in the fucking first half. The ref gave them every opportunity to win this game. We happened to make a few errors that allows that to happen. They were all over us, yet we were equal in fouls. Joke of a game.

I hate to come off like a purist, but Burnley didn't play football today.

Guest rusty747

That cunt Arfield should've been off in the fucking first half. The ref gave them every opportunity to win this game. We happened to make a few errors that allows that to happen. They were all over us, yet we were equal in fouls. Joke of a game.

I hate to come off like a purist, but Burnley didn't play football today.

I do agree but I also think we need to look at ourselves. If we are going to be good enough to challenge for Europe then we need to learn how to deal with these situations and still come away with the 3 points.

I must be the only one who thought Lukaku actually had a decent game. For me he held the ball up fairly well and linked-up with others when he had his back to goal.

Then again, maybe he just looked better to me because of all the other shite around him :lol:.

If the ref gave him some protection it would have been more noticeble. Should have had half a dozen freekicks today.

I must be the only one who thought Lukaku actually had a decent game. For me he held the ball up fairly well and linked-up with others when he had his back to goal.

Then again, maybe he just looked better to me because of all the other shite around him :lol:.

He did what was expected of him, apart from score, but you can put that down to lack of luck or lack of service.

I thought he did well in holding up the ball and his heading (or him actually challenging for headers) is improving.

No, Lukaku was no worse than any one else, I only saw the game from our goal onwards and for me none of our players had a 'bad' game.........problem is I didn't think any of them had a 'good' game.

We dominated the bit I saw, someone needed to step up and create something, surely the manager is seeing the same as us.