IGNORED

Watford (Home) Friday May 12

markjazzbassist

Just got home. Knackered.

Good to get back to Goodison. Enjoyed it. Good view in the Upper Bullens, but you're bloody squashed in up there! Are the seats smaller than elsewhere or am I just getting fatter?!

First half was a bit dull. 2nd half we were much better most of it (again, whatever Koeman says at half time, he needs to say before kick off!).

Valencia made a huge difference straight away. Really lively and helped create spaces. Rom was...Rom.

Not much to shout home about. Or I'm just tired and CBA!!!

Finally "home" (at my mum's house in Bath) myself. Started out at 10.30 yesterday morning, 250 mile journey took eight and a half hours, M6 was a car park. Worth it though, no classic but I love every visit. Amazing it's ten years since Bally died.

Finally "home" (at my mum's house in Bath) myself. Started out at 10.30 yesterday morning, 250 mile journey took eight and a half hours, M6 was a car park. Worth it though, no classic but I love every visit. Amazing it's ten years since Bally died.

And I got to see areas of Merseyside I'd never seen before, came off the M6 two junctions early because it was just static and Josh navigated us in via Runcorn/Widnes. Not good at heights so I didn't enjoy that bridge :unsure:. Sadly though we only parked at seven so no time for a pre-match pub :(.

Oh, and loved the "pitch invasions" :lol:. Two kids running on to give Robles a hug and then the little lad giving the stewards the runaround during the "appreciation" lap, made me laugh a lot that; Josh got it on his camera so I'm sure it's online somewhere by now.

Oh, and loved the "pitch invasions" :lol:. Two kids running on to give Robles a hug and then the little lad giving the stewards the runaround during the "appreciation" lap, made me laugh a lot that; Josh got it on his camera so I'm sure it's online somewhere by now.

Yeah, that was brill!!!

Regarding getting home/out...I had no idea where to go out of Stanley Park once I was on Walton Lane. I just kept following for the M6 and ended up going through St Helens. That road seemed to go on for ages!!!