IGNORED

Isn't it obvious

memmaclub2

30 minutes ago, MC11 said:

The way Matt a Mod (thumbs ups/green/likes)  Markjazzcuntish swearing and calling other posters idiots for having an opinion. No wonder I swerved this place. What a jobsworth 

???

The best is on every rumour "markjazzbasist" always says... "it would be a good addition" whoever the fuck it is. If he was manager we would have a small army.

...and I find it funny that as soon as we are playing shit some people say we've bought too many new players. I remember everyone creaming over every singing in July, wanting the next the day after.

2 minutes ago, yamar said:

The best is on every rumour "markjazzbasist" always says... "it would be a good addition" whoever the fuck it is. If he was manager we would have a small army.

...and I find it funny that as soon as we are playing shit some people say we've bought too many new players. I remember everyone creaming over every singing in July, wanting the next the day after.

How much is Mark on per week? Maybe the club should sack him.

22 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Nothing wrong with that, nothing wrong with using "cunt" if people feel so strongly.

Point is, you claim to hate TT and swerve it but you can't help yourself from piping up. Are you banned from everywhere else?

If I hate a place (cyber or real life) I don't go there, so why the fuck do you persist? We're not ever going to be the sort of forum you want. Makes no sense.

Here's a Mike'esc post:

where do I claim to "hate" TT? 

16 minutes ago, yamar said:

a fan of mine?  following all my posts?  how sweet brett, warms my heart.

11 minutes ago, MC11 said:

Here's a Mike'esc post:

where do I claim to "hate" TT? 

Should be Mike-esque but we'll let that pass;).

Possibly I exaggerated with the "hate" but you did say you'd swerved it (although you don't), so that suggests to me that you don't like it. I apologise if I misrepresented your level of dislike. But the point stands.

2 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Should be Mike-esque but we'll let that past;).

Possibly I exaggerated with the "hate" but you did say you'd swerved it (although you don't), so that suggests to me that you don't like it. I apologise if I misrepresented your level of dislike. But the point stands.

Should be 'let that pass'.??

7 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Apology accepted. ?? 

Over the the past couple of months I haven't posted much at all if at all. Never once said I hated the place either. Come on tonight put a balanced opinion over and got abused. Sorry mate if you speak to me like a cockend expect the same treatment back. Uncalled for.

Just now, barryj said:

Problem is we bought 4 players that are so similar. All 4 have little pace and all want to play in the same area of the pitch. Really not working. 

Which suggests the recruitment has been a shambles. Exactly what formation is Koeman looking to play with 3 number 10s on the pitch? 

Just now, MC11 said:

Which suggests the recruitment has been a shambles. Exactly what formation is Koeman looking to play with 3 number 10s on the pitch? 

It cries out for 3 centre backs with the wing backs creating the width but 1) we don't have the wing backs to do this and 2) we don't have the left sided centre back to allow us to do this either.

2 minutes ago, yamar said:

The only people who make things happen for us through drive and pace are... Barkley, Del boy, bolasie, Coleman and mirallas.... Nothing down for us.

Should have said 'made'for Del boy ?

38 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Haha you even changed it. Did it hurt you that much? ??????????????????????

Thanks for the welcome. I have been underwhelmed by the bloke since he arrived last season the spell before Xmas we were shite then we beat arsenal and go on a decent run. Then we know we got 7th and he stopped caring about results. At his other big clubs he seems to be a plod a long journeymen it's not like he won the league with Valencia or has a cracking CV so why is he so revered. I saw a post where someone mention Ancelloti. I don't know if he would come to Everton but Jesus that would be a statement. I never really wanted Bobby M but in his first season he massively proved me wrong. That was the best season in a long time.