IGNORED

Bournemouth (Home) Saturday September 23rd

markjazzbassist

1 minute ago, chicagoblue said:

What is Holgate doing there? Was just about to say that he's having trouble playing the ball forward and then he just losses his man and sells himself. 

Has to stay on his feet there or take the man when going to ground

He got exposed 2 v 1 and was then always trying to play catch up. Should have done better though.

I just cannot understand how a man who has spent his life in football, who played at the very highest level, can think you can get away with playing the way we're set up. No one in the Prem will worry about playing us because it is so obvious how unbalanced and tactically poor we are.

Just now, hafnia said:

I have been told koeman is gone next week. Unsworth to take over. 

I hope so. I can forgive him playing shit and losing against Spurs, Chelsea and Man U with a new team and getting battered. But the team he put out today shows he is either incapable of seeing where he's getting things wrong or too arrogant to change. It's like he's trying to shoehorn his signings in to prove a point. Just dreadful.

2 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

Can't wait to see someone blame a flat tire on koeman next!

A tyre that's as flat and deflated as the football that he's serving up on £6m a year?

You gonna play the apologist role for a bit longer?  Anything else you need to see besides alienating players, spending £150m and making us look like a Sunday league side with no tactics till you decide to enough is enough?