IGNORED

Burnley (Home) Sunday October 1st

markjazzbassist

26 minutes ago, Newty82 said:

How is the atmosphere at GP? It sounded 'fair' to me...as in, not too toxic but more on the quiet nervous side.

I think once it gets a bit toxic, it will be almost impossible for things to change.

It was fine until they scored. Then it was horrible. The police actually had to come and break up a heated argument at one point. 

From top to toe we are shite

Pickfords kicking is atrocious 

Martina is utterly dire not even a championship full back I've never seen a player so out of position so many times

Baines is finished

Williams is utter turd he looks over weight and like a frightened little boy

Keane done ok but hasn't had a great start to his Everton career

shniederlin was absolutely terrible, done like a kipper for the goal with a weak challenge but there is no movement in front of him so there is no one to pass to.

Gana was like a headless chicken all game  and spent most of it chasing shadows.

Vlasic looked bright eay doors but faded- still early days

Sigguarson just looks like a fish out of water,- he just looks startled and was awful

Niasse proved why he doesn't get a look in- sorry but he's shite, he just runs about aimlessley, he can't control a football or make a badic pass - he is truly awful

DCL was the only player that played well- feel sorry for the lad because he bright and busy but playing in this team he has no chance.

of the other players we have bought

Sandro is way off the pace- Soldado springs to mind

Klassen doesn't look like he has what it takes to make it here (so far anyway)

Rooney just looks like he holds us back when he's picked.

Why does he persist with Martina he is shite, out of position constantly and he just ambles about-  no drive or commitment, he looks like he doesn't want to get his boots dirty!

He needs to start with one holding midfielder, the pairing isn't working, put Davies in in place of one of them (I don't care which one) and play him further up the field to give us some drive. What does Lookman have to do to get a chance?

I'm really not sure we have what it takes to get out of this and I'm very very worried.

Whoever we play against next, Koeman needs to shake up the squad and pick a side that  looks as though we are trying to win.

The whole back four never get out of the penalty area cos they're playing so deep.

Please do away with 2 defensive mids its not working, Besic and Davies would do a better job and would also move forward instead of sideways or backwards.

Vlasic and DCL must play and Coco Martina must never play again.

One more defeat in the next two and Koeman will have to go.

2 hours ago, Paddock said:

I'm worried Patto mate- very worried.

If we give unsworth a shot I guarantee we will look much better.

We lack "Everton".... by that I mean there is nothing in the manager, the spirit of the players that resonates with "Everton".... we are passionless, slow, cowardly, fragile and we care led by a man who couldn't look more disinterested if it was Kenny Dalglish himself sent over to do a covert dismantling job on us..

Unsworth for want of a better word has "Everton".... he may not be a proven football aficionado like koeman is supposed to be but he will get some arses kicked into shape. He will certainly get us up the table and we can look at things in the summer. 

1 hour ago, hafnia said:

If we give unsworth a shot I guarantee we will look much better.

We lack "Everton".... by that I mean there is nothing in the manager, the spirit of the players that resonates with "Everton".... we are passionless, slow, cowardly, fragile and we care led by a man who couldn't look more disinterested if it was Kenny Dalglish himself sent over to do a covert dismantling job on us..

Unsworth for want of a better word has "Everton".... he may not be a proven football aficionado like koeman is supposed to be but he will get some arses kicked into shape. He will certainly get us up the table and we can look at things in the summer. 

This was my feeling since he signed, but was slowly being won over towards the end of the season. Then, thinking we'd have a sensible and spectacular transfer window, that we'd kick on. But Koeman is proving my first impression of him, unfortunately. He has not invested himself in the club, and has changed far too much without a solid plan. Similar to Martinez after his first season, he's thought he can finally put his stamp on the team. Trouble is, he's still looking for the stamp and meanwhile we're in limbo. At least Martinez stood by his conviction and we knew what to expect. The only thing I expect from Koeman is a lack of connection with the club, team and fans, and to feel bored and numb by the result.

I'm not convinced Unsworth is the right man, and if we are to show ambition, with Anchelotti out there, I would be going full wallet warrior to get him in.

30 minutes ago, Matt said:

This was my feeling since he signed, but was slowly being won over towards the end of the season. Then, thinking we'd have a sensible and spectacular transfer window, that we'd kick on. But Koeman is proving my first impression of him, unfortunately. He has not invested himself in the club, and has changed far too much without a solid plan. Similar to Martinez after his first season, he's thought he can finally put his stamp on the team. Trouble is, he's still looking for the stamp and meanwhile we're in limbo. At least Martinez stood by his conviction and we knew what to expect. The only thing I expect from Koeman is a lack of connection with the club, team and fans, and to feel bored and numb by the result.

I'm not convinced Unsworth is the right man, and if we are to show ambition, with Anchelotti out there, I would be going full wallet warrior to get him in.

The only way I can describe koeman and his attitude/investment in Everton is a bloke who needs a date for the prom. All his mates have one so he just settles for plain Jane.