IGNORED

Lyon (Europa League Group Stage HOME) Thursday October 19th

markjazzbassist

Just now, Swarzy said:

Lyon

On 26 June 2017, Traoré left Chelsea to join Ligue 1 side Olympique Lyonnais on a five-year contract for an initial transfer fee of €10 million (£8.8 million), plus potential add-ons. Chelsea reportedly inserted a buy-back clause into Traoré's contract and would receive 15 per cent of any profit made by Lyon on the fee should they sell Traoré in the future. Chelsea would also have first refusal should Traoré move again.

Looks a steal for that money.

1 minute ago, TallPaul1878 said:

Get Rafa Benitez. He has no future at Newcastle with Fat Ashley putting the club up for sale.

Probably he will rather wait for new investors to pass him the cash bag. Like koeman, he could spend another 150 M and chances are he will buy much better players...

6 minutes ago, Aidan Lewis said:

There was after the scuffle and our goal. Still can't build off of it though 

That's what I could hear through the radio feed, but after we conceded the second it was as if all the air was sucked out of the place. I couldn't even hear a rally when 5 minutes of extra time was posted. I can't blame the faithful.....if there's any of those left :(

Edited by ForEverton2

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHFuck Sake.

Can't question the effort. But the confidence of these players is shot. We can't buy a win at the moment. Too many individual errors. Simple things just won't come off.

Can't see how we can progress now in the Europa now.

So so frustrating. I thought we were going to get this one before they scored the 2nd, and that just knocked the wind out of us.

Fair shout to the Goodison faithful, can't ask for much more from them (except the hobby knobhead shouting 'you're shit, youre fucking shite' at Sigurdsson when trying to take a corner...why do these fuckers bother going to games?)

What next. Pfft.