IGNORED

Lyon (Europa League Group Stage HOME) Thursday October 19th

markjazzbassist

Just now, TallPaul1878 said:

Apart from Pickford and maybe Vlasic, Koeman's summer signings have been terrible.

Think Sigurdsson and Keane will come good. Starting to have my doubts about Klaassen, also think Sandro will come good if we start playing him paired with a bigger striker (That we don't have). Rooney will have moments of brilliance and moments where he shows his age.

Just now, TallPaul1878 said:

Honestly I think Rooney is finished. Sandro, I am really disappointed in him, I think he will be on his way at the end of the season.

I'm also very disappointed in Klaassen, I knew he wouldn't be particularly pacey or strong but he hasn't shown much craft in midfield either. Sigurdsson is just a massive waste of money that should have been put on a top class striker. Good player but too expensive.

Keane has looked very expensive for what he does.

Martina should be shot.

You're assuming we've seen the best of all those players

It's nice to see us have a go but it's too little too late for Koeman. There's no leadership in the team, starting on the sidelines with him. Watch him when we conceded the second - head down, a weak clap and half arsed come on. He looks a beaten man, how is he meant to pick up some of these players who look utterly lost? Where has the response to the goal been? It's all just so weak

Lyon

On 26 June 2017, Traoré left Chelsea to join Ligue 1 side Olympique Lyonnais on a five-year contract for an initial transfer fee of €10 million (£8.8 million), plus potential add-ons. Chelsea reportedly inserted a buy-back clause into Traoré's contract and would receive 15 per cent of any profit made by Lyon on the fee should they sell Traoré in the future. Chelsea would also have first refusal should Traoré move again.