• Idrissa Gana Gueye
    • Morgan Schneiderlin
    • Aaron Lennon
    • Dominic Calvert-Lewin
    • Gylfi Sigurðsson
    • Kevin Mirallas

• MikeO pinned and unpinned this topic

Siggy.

I haven’t rated him at all. But to give him credit he scored an excellent goal and had a go a few more times. Yes they were off target, but the intent and effort was there.

DCL next. Unpopular I’m sure. But he won 90% of everything played to him. It’s not his fault that he has lazy good for nothings around him.

Kenny. Not doing anything wrong, effort and commitment from him.

1 hour ago, Shukes said:

Siggy.

I haven’t rated him at all. But to give him credit he scored an excellent goal and had a go a few more times. Yes they were off target, but the intent and effort was there.

DCL next. Unpopular I’m sure. But he won 90% of everything played to him. It’s not his fault that he has lazy good for nothings around him.

Kenny. Not doing anything wrong, effort and commitment from him.

I went with Kenny but agree with the other two as well.

Siggy didnt exactly have a good game, but he was always working, always trying and in my opinion showing a much better attitude than many of those around him.

1 minute ago, Bailey said:

I went with Kenny but agree with the other two as well.

Siggy didnt exactly have a good game, but he was always working, always trying and in my opinion showing a much better attitude than many of those around him.

I went with him more for his effort than his performance. I have been a critic of his till now, so have to recognise when he actually makes an effort. He scored a good goal and had a couple more efforts that were with intent rather than going through motions. Much better from him today.

I do like Kenny. He could turn out to be a solid player in the coming years.

felt sorry for DCL. Every ball came to his head and all he could do was win it. 

13 minutes ago, Shukes said:

I went with him more for his effort than his performance. I have been a critic of his till now, so have to recognise when he actually makes an effort. He scored a good goal and had a couple more efforts that were with intent rather than going through motions. Much better from him today.

I do like Kenny. He could turn out to be a solid player in the coming years.

felt sorry for DCL. Every ball came to his head and all he could do was win it. 

I felt for DCL too. He won a crazy amount of headers, he got in front of his man more often than not but at the same time, when he had a chance to play a pass or hold onto the ball and give us a bit more of a breather he ballsed it up and at the end he looked so bereft of confidence.

Sig, goal and after we went down 3-1 he was the only one chasing down their CBs when they had the ball.  He was left mid and he was the farthest most guy on the pitch trying to press, meanwhile Mirallas and DCL just loafing.  Not everything is coming off for him but at least he’s trying.

kenny a strong second, worked hard, didn’t do much in attack but defended well.

For the goal alone Siggy.  Kenny tries hard I can see that, the rest heaven help us!  Jags "gone"  Baines "gone"  Williams and Keane never even been!  Central midfield oh no they are not!  Mirallas/Lennon just not good enough and DCL is a championship striker "may come in handy"  Pickford is at least keeping his hand in.