IGNORED

Blue Bill's shiny new stadium at the docks...

Lowensda

Guest John Burns

John, you state that the cost of the rail line will be shared by 'many' and display this as an advantage. What if one (or several) of the 'many' don't have the funds or would rather spend the funds on something they see as a higher priority?

If the passenger numbers are up the DfT will pay - see my figures. They may expect the likes of the airport and EFC to contribute to the stations. EFC will need about 6 platforms to shift as many people ASAP, with two operational on normal days.

GP has been off the radar for 20 years. Not worth the bother even talking about it.

Edited by John Burns

and in this "hypothetical" scenario, how much does it cost to lay track of open countryside, how much does it cost (station is around £20m each) who pays for the work for the track and stations?

maybe you missed my questions?

Edited by Matt

Guest John Burns

You can't read well.

John, where did you get the information from that EFC are looking into FF?

A birdie told me... ;)

Don't believe bluster from Joe. He is electioneering for next years election to be metro mayor. I want Luciana Berger to win. She can spoke proper.

Edited by John Burns

Guest John Burns

Funnily enough you first state that stadiums don't regenerate the area. Then you pull up two examples of stadiums that have in fact done that. Plus the idea 60,000 would travel to the middle of nowhere for every game is ludicrous.

And "we" are not wrong, you are, so you should be grateful we help you out with things.

You are making yourself look idiotic. Finch Farm is in Halewood. That is daft as saying Dingle is in the middle of nowhere as large parks with lots of grass are near. George Harrison, he was a well known Liverpudlian, was brought up less than 2 km from Finch Farm. In the middle of nowhere? Grow up.

Stadia are no guarantee of regeneration, and I gave clear examples. Man City's stadium is inside a sports complex. The City e.g, was to demonstrate that EFC need a 60,000 plus stadium, no more. Pay attention.

All to often here I write something very clear and the responses hardly relate to what I wrote, like it was a different post.

Edited by John Burns

You can't read well.

A birdie told me... ;)

Don't believe bluster from Joe. He is electioneering for next years election to be metro mayor. I want Luciana Berger to win. She can spoke proper.

Think you'll find you can't read well, you're responding to SteveO, not me:

I'll repeat my questions for a 3rd time, I'll even number them for convenience to help your poor eyesight...

1. How much does it cost to lay track through the open countryside from Finch Farm to John Lennon Airport?

2. How much does it cost for the minimum of 2 stations (looking around a station could cost £20m each

3. Who pays for the work for the track and stations?

Guest John Burns

Think you'll find you can't read well, you're responding to SteveO, not me:

I'll repeat my questions for a 3rd time, I

Replying to the both of you, that was obvious. If you have comprehension problems then I cannot help you. Read and at least try.

Edited by John Burns

Replying to the both of you. If you have comprehension problems then I cannot help you. Read and at least try.

You didn't reply to any of my questions, at all. Why?

Oh, wait. It's either because you've no idea or because you know it's completely unfeasible. Which begs the question; why are you even here?

Guest John Burns

BTW, Alstrom, the train manufacturer, are setting a big Transport Technology Centre with a production facility on the Liverpool-London line not far from Finch Farm. 600 well paid jobs are being created. Work will start soon building the plant. So much for Finch Farm being in the middle of nowhere.

Guest John Burns

You didn't reply to any of my questions, at all. Why?

They were covered in other posts. It is not my fault you have poor comprehension. I am being serious now, you can get therapy for it.

You are making yourself look idiotic. Finch Farm is in Halewood. That is daft as saying Dingle is in the middle of nowhere as large parks with lots of grass are near. George Harrison, he was a well known Liverpudlian, was brought up less than 2 km from Finch Farm. In the middle of nowhere? Grow up.

How stupid are you? How does George Harrison's birthplace over 70 years ago prove that it's not in the middle of nowhere?

BTW, Alstrom, the train manufacturer, are setting a big Transport Technology Centre with a production facility on the Liverpool-London line not far from Finch Farm. 600 well paid jobs are being created. Work will start soon building the plant. So much for Finch Farm being in the middle of nowhere.

And again. How often do companies build manufacturing plants in the middle of the city?

not once have mentioned the answers.

Naughty step for you, come back when you grow up

He has no clue so he resorts to lying. Next step is probably to tell you to prove he hasn't said them. The only number so far is the one I provided.

Got the link for that as I am really interested.

I think the bloke is getting treat a bit harshly!!!

He is very condescending, but people on here say much worse without getting banned!

If you take away his insults, he does have some good shit to serve up!

its the third time we've had to give him a time out, not doin it for the fun of it!

its the third time we've had to give him a time out, not doin it for the fun of it!

I'm going to start a petition to bring John back.

I've got a trip to sort out for the family to the south coast and with Johns transport expertise and inside knowledge I was kinda hoping he could sort me out a discount or a least plan my journey............from Google

Have to say to everyone that it is never fun to put a good poster on the naughty step and he is a good poster, BUT there are lines drawn for the benefit of everyone and if you step over them you get what you deserve. I have been on both sides of the argument. I hope I have learned my lesson from it AND also I have had to permaban folks in the past. It really is NOT fun. Matt has done his job and I support him. John will I hope, come back better for it. One day he may be on the admin strength of another forum when he will learn that we have to consider the best for the site over the poster.

Sorry if that is a bit of a ramble.

3rd time?! Christ. What's he posted that's so bad?

It's up to you guys at the end if the day, can imagine it being a tough gig.

I just feel the bloke is being goaded at times. He's not my cup of tea to be honest, but he knows 'some' shit!!!

3rd time?! Christ. What's he posted that's so bad?

It's up to you guys at the end if the day, can imagine it being a tough gig.

I just feel the bloke is being goaded at times. He's not my cup of tea to be honest, but he knows 'some' shit!!!

hes being goaded because he keeps doing the same old shit. If he actually answered people's questions, wasn't a complete arse when challenged and actually contributed to the discussion, then I wouldn't mind. But he comes only to bang his drum then insult people who disagree or ask difficult questions

Edit: at the end of the day, it's just spam

Edited by Matt

hes being goaded because he keeps doing the same old shit. If he actually answered people's questions, wasn't a complete arse when challenged and actually contributed to the discussion, then I wouldn't mind. But he comes only to bang his drum then insult people who disagree or ask difficult questions

Edit: at the end of the day, it's just spam

spam spam spam spam wonderful spam. Bloody Vikings.

Anyway what about naming rights. Man City have the Etihad Arsenal the Emirates. Would we have the Chang?