IGNORED

Blue Bill's shiny new stadium at the docks...

Lowensda

I agree Patto, not a fan of round stadiums. I don't like the Etihad at all really. For a new modern stadium it's way too much concrete for me. I know they are all built that way now, but it doesn't take much to cover it up a little and give it some life and colour.

I like the idea of three stands the same, joined up and then one end on its own, one big single tier. Make the three stands a bit more expensive, boxes in them, charge a bit more. But the end stand, no boxes and corporate seating, but still with plenty of room for the atmosphere to build. Make it a little cheaper to make sure it's always full, or make it all season ticket.

Just a couple of thoughts anyway.

It will if they put the cladding in them as well, Street End concourse bogs are miles better now

There's one shitter in one bog in the paddock and none in the other, you can put gold plating in but if someone needs a shite it's not going to help them.

I like the look of these plans. The corners between the stands look very unfinished, this would look great.

I don't imagine this having any effect on a new stadium, just keeping up appearances. By the wording from the club over the past few weeks about this, there will be further improvements along the way.

Agreed. It looks like we've got 4 corners of a castle, I wonder if this is a glimpse into potential design plans!

I was only saying with there being plans put together for Everton One to be turned into a community centre, would that mean they are looking at building a new club shop. Which made me think about that whole mess up again, but they could build a new club shop behind the park end.

I was only saying with there being plans put together for Everton One to be turned into a community centre, would that mean they are looking at building a new club shop. Which made me think about that whole mess up again, but they could build a new club shop behind the park end.

or they're waiting to have the replacement shop as part of the new stadium ;)

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/attachments/image-jpeg.26040/

If this is accurate, 50k seater stadium should be a minimum.

Our figures certainly are, it's been on the official site that we've sold record figures of over 31k. Won't be many decent seats available next season for non-season ticket holders when you add the 3k (?) away fan allocation to the 31k.