IGNORED

Blue Bill's shiny new stadium at the docks...

Lowensda

I dont want it to be based on anything, i want it to be unique.

It will certainly be unique if its like the Lucas Oil Stadium - it will also look awesome on the waterfront as an iconic "modern representation of Liverpools maritime". It wont date as quick as the echo arena will. Looks proper solid and classy.

I think that Lucas Oil stadium looks like an eyesore myself, but each to their own!

I think it will always be a case of personal preference.

For me anything that looks decent quality - good spec all round with 60,000 capacity with a brill location and access is a dream.

They could colour it orange if they wanted (maybe not but you get my drift) - we need this stadium.

Liverpool will most certainly take a back seat in terms of modern day prestige - I couldn't believe how many tourists were using the ferries the other day - imagine our stadium being at the head of the waterfront? absolutely massive, its one of the most photographed waterfronts in the world. Meanwhile their eyesore will be set back in the middle of the city away from immediate transport links..... ace.

The ferries are now used as a tourist attraction and not as a means to get to work I took my girlfriend who is from Manchester on it the other week and it cost £22 quid for a return for the both of us but it was packed!!. They had a a fair on the docks with rides and beer tents by the Albert dock. The place is thriving now. We get a good team that's competing at the top and we get the ground on the docks we could really have something. What club would have that? I mean in world football?

The ferries are now used as a tourist attraction and not as a means to get to work I took my girlfriend who is from Manchester on it the other week and it cost £22 quid for a return for the both of us but it was packed!!. They had a a fair on the docks with rides and beer tents by the Albert dock. The place is thriving now. We get a good team that's competing at the top and we get the ground on the docks we could really have something. What club would have that? I mean in world football?

Buy an all day zone saveaway next time, think they cost a fiver and can get on the bus, ferry, and trains.

Did I fuck, I live on the Wirral. I went the post office for a saveaway thinking on like and they said they don't do them anymore. In all seriousness I've been on it with my six year old boy since and it was the same. Just full of tourists and people making a day off it. Last ferry is at 16:00 now. It's a tourist attraction I'm telling you ha ha

Did I fuck, I live on the Wirral. I went the post office for a saveaway thinking on like and they said they don't do them anymore. In all seriousness I've been on it with my six year old boy since and it was the same. Just full of tourists and people making a day off it. Last ferry is at 16:00 now. It's a tourist attraction I'm telling you ha ha

No... Deffo saveaway 100% works.

Just had a conversation about stadiums and reminded myself of the Cheslea Battersea Power plant stadium (which was awesome by the way) and after a bit of surfing, came across some other design concepts for the station. Now also consider the Lucas Oil Stadium that has been highlighted as a potential inspiration for our stadia and the potential location of it, this would be ideal.

88a827e9f838e6f2b30f4f2c1801f736.jpg

The ground could have its own ferry drop off on match days. Massive hotel and restaurants to the right and the club shop, museum and fan zone to the left. All in a relatively small area.

Would be amazing.

Back in the 1940's the ferries ran from the Pier Head to Seacombe, Birkenhead and New Brighton, do they still do those routes?

Yeah but you have to go via Fiji, Pitcairn and Port Stanley so it's bit of a bind; about twelve weeks if the weather's kind. Need an understanding employer if you're commuting.

Back in the 1940's the ferries ran from the Pier Head to Seacombe, Birkenhead and New Brighton, do they still do those routes?

John, the ferry runs from pier head to seacombe and back, and also pier head to woodside and back, £3.20 return for just a ten minute crossing. the service runs every 20 minutes.