IGNORED

Blue Bill's shiny new stadium at the docks...

Lowensda

Can't see Bill there. That's a good thing seeing as things tend to go tits up when he's around. Unfortunately Woods is there.

He's there behind the car on left near Denise Barrett-Baxendale. Joe Anderson is talking to Moshiri behind the car on the right. I would have added a red and white jumper and scarf if I had known you were going looking for people. :P

theres other photos where you can see Bill

Ten, I thought of the scene of the funeral in Godfather 2 :lol:

That's a shame. Hopefully Moshiri will be wise enough not to let him have the opportunity to make it a hat-trick of stadium fuck-ups.

Any ideas yet on what it will look like?

We don't even have a site yet.

Drove past the old girl today she scrubs up ok these days. Back to the ground I think the only problem with the docks is the traffic. As it is match days would be a problem. But if they sort that and there is enough space for a multi storey car park then the sky's the limit. I honestly think if we get this stadium we will be one of the big boys again

Drove past the old girl today she scrubs up ok these days. Back to the ground I think the only problem with the docks is the traffic. As it is match days would be a problem. But if they sort that and there is enough space for a multi storey car park then the sky's the limit. I honestly think if we get this stadium we will be one of the big boys again

The dock road will need to be expanded as much as possible, the little bridge will be a problem for traffic. If the train prices are cheap enough that will help, should they get enough trains running before and especially after that match.

Some parking will help too, but not multi storey. Too much hassle getting out all at the same time. A car park at either end of the stadium could fit, if one if them is the other side of the bridge that could help with traffic too.

Parking season tickets could be a great money maker too.

The dock road will need to be expanded as much as possible, the little bridge will be a problem for traffic. If the train prices are cheap enough that will help, should they get enough trains running before and especially after that match.

Some parking will help too, but not multi storey. Too much hassle getting out all at the same time. A car park at either end of the stadium could fit, if one if them is the other side of the bridge that could help with traffic too.

Parking season tickets could be a great money maker too.

You've fucked that now, John Burns will be all over this thread again.

All very exciting this - and very frustrating at the same time isn't it...

why didn't all this happen earlier? - well go back in time......

all good recent things happenings = Moshiri buying shares

Moshiri buying shares = Green being investigated and cashing in on his "shadow director" shares

Green being shadow director = years of stagnation, money being somewhat unaccounted for "other operating costs", VIBRAC etc

Years of stagnation = questions being asked to the Chairman and CEO of Greens involvements

Questions being asked = lies and avoidance

Lies and avoidance = chairman not wanting people to know he got us involved with green to win his power battle