IGNORED

Blue Bill's shiny new stadium at the docks...

Lowensda

Don't be surprised if the Leitch design is incorporated into the design with a modern twist, like the concept stadium in his Twitter banner with the external, steel diagonal 'skin'.

Haf - It is but lets look forward pal. Moshiri is keeping his word and eventually the cockroaches will outted. All straighten out in the end. Always forward, forward always.

Don't be surprised if the Leitch design is incorporated into the design with a modern twist, like the concept stadium in his Twitter banner with the external, steel diagonal 'skin'.

Haf - It is but lets look forward pal. Moshiri is keeping his word and eventually the cockroaches will outted. All straighten out in the end. Always forward, forward always.

I watch the NFL quite regularly now and to be honest all these latest stadiums are absolutely phenomenal. I can't wait for the day that fans will be in and around the stadium 90 minutes before kick off - spending money on drink, food, merchandise etc. Let that lot across the park stay in an area where they have to pay £10 to park in a school yard or walk 25 minutes from the train station.

Regarding Moshiri some fear he may be one of greens mates - I hope not and doubt it.

There is a theory that Moshiri has somehow influenced things so this MP makes his comments in parliament - making Elstone and Kenwrights position of power very questionable.

Either way the truth is probably as close to being out there than it ever has been. Some will still see Bill as a big blue - I actually think he is to be fair.... but his ego and wallet comes first and that has come at the expense of Everton F.C.

I just want Kenwright and Elstone away from the club - I don't want Bill being hounded, he's too old and too ill for that. What's done is done, he will unfortunately just another questionable chairman who joins the many who try and appear to be all for the club but have another agenda... your Jack Walkers and Jack Hayward's will always be the beacons when it comes to money men who let their love for their clubs overtake their own pockets and egos.

Absolute twaddle. Lets face it if Moshiri wasn't here there would be no chance of a stadium move and Martinez would still be here. Bill needs to leave and take that clown Elstone with him. Shown no ambition whatsoever whilst being chairman and now we actually have money the Echo publish a crap article where Ian Ross was interviewed about how fantastic it would be just for Bill if we eventually have our stadium on the docks. It's obvious that Bill has some friends at the Echo because not once have they questioned him.

Edited by Geth

Absolute twaddle. Lets face it if Moshiri wasn't here there would be no chance of a stadium move and Martinez would still be here. Bill needs to leave and take that clown Elstone with him. Shown no ambition whatsoever whilst being chairman and now we actually have money the Echo publish a crap article where Ian Ross was interviewed about how fantastic it would be just for Bill if we eventually have our stadium on the docks. It's obvious that Bill has some friends at the Echo because not once have they questioned him.

So the "red echo" is anti Everton but pro Bill. Makes perfect sense.

I pissed myself laughing reading that....

Bill leaving "his" beloved Goodison. Didn't want to move to a bowl in the middle of nowhere? He always wanted a dockside stadium?

Maybe Mr Ross needs to remember that Bill told us we had the money for Kings dock ring fenced when he was in the midst of his power battle with Greg. He didn't.. he lied.

Years after the failure to secure the King's dock he tried to move us to a shoe box.... in the middle of nowhere. Goodison was failing it's safety certificate he said.... in the face of objection from well informed fans. He lied again.

Most recently more questions have arisen about retail magnet phil greens involvement with Everton... Bill and Bob denied all involvement. Looks like they lied again. Funny that this article has come out now...

Typical bullshit we tend to see when any criticism comes Bill's way.

Edited by Hafnia

Fuckin love the word twaddle

• 2 weeks later...