IGNORED

Blue Bill's shiny new stadium at the docks...

Lowensda

I was sad when they changed Opal Fruits to Starburst :(.

Just reading up on the history...

"Starburst in the UK is vegan, its packaging and website clearly stating "Suitable for Vegetarians", and also does not contain any artificial colours or flavours. In the US, Starburst contains non-vegetarian gelatin in its ingredients."

Another reason to move to Canada guys!

Course Mark, the mans anidoit, how did I not realise it after all these years, He''s only a multi millionaire and a very succesful businessman who has managed to run us on2 packets of quavers and a pack of opal fruits for 15 plus years whilst pulling the underkecks over most blues eyes for the best part.

Bumbling fool he is

Straw man, address my point about moshiri being a self made billionaire who cant do public speaking statements on his own Edited by markjazzbassist

Straw man, address my point about moshiri being a self made billionaire who cant do public speaking statements on his own

He never speaks publicly he's reserved and he chose Jim White as his outlet whose name rhymes with shite.

To me, his interview gushed with Kenwright quotes and bollocks.