IGNORED

Blue Bill's shiny new stadium at the docks...

Lowensda

Stadium:-

hard bit has been done...... we have the finances to do what we need to do. We know where we want to go and we are committed - we will have a stadium that will reward loyalty. We need to stay in FFP rules - so we need the stadium.

Koeman:- ruthless - Moshiri supports him. He trusts him to do all the day to day decisions. Moshiri will hire and fire.

So he has promised a stadium, he said he's listened to the fans, so is that the docks on the way?

I was hoping to hear that the sale of the land had gone through.

...'already invested £80m'

'NW is the the new Hollywood so I got Koeman to compete and paid off the debt'.

'On the stadium, I've done the hard bit, paid off the debt. I've visited the sites, we know where to go. We will reward loyal fans, the way to go is a big new stadium'.

'The new manager is ruthless, he has no sentiment, he does what he wants. My job is to hire and fire, the rest is up to Koeman and I back him. He keeps his own counsel'.

'We are restricted by Fair Play rules regarding spend'.

'Didn't want to sell the 3 big stars - Stones, Barkley, Lukaku. Martinez promised Stones he could go, Koeman agreed. We tried to get Koulibally but missed out. RK wants a box to box midfielder but we missed out on Sissoko and Perez.'

copied that from elsewhere but yeah that summarises it nicely. Seems a decent fella.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/new-stadium-docks-four-stunning-12157218

where the hell is the stadium supposed to be in that first photo? Am I blind?!

Some of that looks god-awful for my taste, but I've got to admit the imagination and effort put in is impressive

Yup, but I'd like to have a little try at the meds he's on, must be great!

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/new-stadium-docks-four-stunning-12157218

where the hell is the stadium supposed to be in that first photo? Am I blind?!

Some of that looks god-awful for my taste, but I've got to admit the imagination and effort put in is impressive

Its the saggy white vagina to the right of centre.

Makes complete sense pad, a billionaire self made man can't speak for himself so he had a bumbling theatre impresario who barely held the club afloat take care of his statements. Well done Sherlock

He's actually a brilliantly successful theatre impresario my dear Watson.

Makes complete sense pad, a billionaire self made man can't speak for himself so he had a bumbling theatre impresario who barely held the club afloat take care of his statements. Well done Sherlock

Course Mark, the mans anidoit, how did I not realise it after all these years, He''s only a multi millionaire and a very succesful businessman who has managed to run us on2 packets of quavers and a pack of opal fruits for 15 plus years whilst pulling the underkecks over most blues eyes for the best part.

Bumbling fool he is

Course Mark, the mans anidoit, how did I not realise it after all these years, He''s only a multi millionaire and a very succesful businessman who has managed to run us on2 packets of quavers and a pack of opal fruits for 15 plus years whilst pulling the underkecks over most blues eyes for the best part.

Bumbling fool he is

I was sad when they changed Opal Fruits to Starburst :(.