IGNORED

Blue Bill's shiny new stadium at the docks...

Lowensda

i might get moshiri on the back of my next kit top. the man doesn't mess around, he is getting more done in a couple months than has been done in years.

This does seem to be the case but I'll still wait until the diggers roll in before I'll be putting him on a pedestal.

(Unless of course we suddenly start signing some great players & then it'll be sooner!)

John Burns is gonna shit lava if this doesn't have the Fat Controler, Thomas, Percy and Ivor the Engine all steaming in at ten to 3 on a Saturday afternoon.

Be afraid Everton, be very fucking afraid!!

Hahaha.

He'll be reading. He's drawing up more maps and 100 page against arguments as we type now.

As the Mayor has said...the docks are an option. But the land is owned by another company. The site in that booklet is owned by the council, so they can do a nice cosy deal.

All in all, it's up to the club.

(Please take the dock route!!!)

• 2 weeks later...

There'll be a "Liverpool City region" announcement and confirmation of a Commonwealth Games bid for 2026 on Tuesday apparently. It may be stadium related.

Joe Anderson seemed happy as punch to be mentioning the bid (as he would be as mayor) but the sticky out tongue and the responses after, indicated it will include a stadium snippet.

Question:-

would it be acceptable for a stadium to be built with the commonwealth games in mind but used as a football stadium up till that point and reverted back?

its 10 years away - lets say a stadium could be delivered in 3 years pending winning the games - would people accept governmemt money being spend on something that won't be brand new at the time it will be used? will it affect the bid?