IGNORED

Liverpool (Away) Sunday December 2nd

markjazzbassist

2 hours ago, Bailey said:

Who cares that Klopp ran on the pitch. It was a last minute winner against your local rival. Thats what the sport is all about. It wasnt disrespectful, it was pure elation, elation that I wished our side were experiencing.

He's a mardy tit. Spontaneous my arse.... he actually stopped before thinking "fuck it". Loves the attention.   If another manager did that he would be fucking livid.

That lot make their own rules. They were crying all sorts of shit when mourinho did it along the touchline.. yet their manager runs on the actual pitch and he's all fooking great and it's passion. 

Their fans got all pious about one of our fans punching a player when their fans actually destroyed a teams coach with players on board.  Rightly so our fan was dealt with.... that lot? Nothing happened. 

If we held on for 0-0 his interview would have been pure whinging and sarcasm. Never used to mind Klopp but he's turned into a prick. 

After his pitch invasion our fans apparently threw things on the pitch which we are being investigated for.   He's accountable for much of that shit. 

50 minutes ago, hafnia said:

He's a mardy tit. Spontaneous my arse.... he actually stopped before thinking "fuck it". Loves the attention.   If another manager did that he would be fucking livid.

That lot make their own rules. They were crying all sorts of shit when mourinho did it along the touchline.. yet their manager runs on the actual pitch and he's all fooking great and it's passion. 

Their fans got all pious about one of our fans punching a player when their fans actually destroyed a teams coach with players on board.  Rightly so our fan was dealt with.... that lot? Nothing happened. 

If we held on for 0-0 his interview would have been pure whinging and sarcasm. Never used to mind Klopp but he's turned into a prick. 

After his pitch invasion our fans apparently threw things on the pitch which we are being investigated for.   He's accountable for much of that shit. 

I completely agree, great post.

11 hours ago, Bailey said:

Who cares that Klopp ran on the pitch. It was a last minute winner against your local rival. Thats what the sport is all about. It wasnt disrespectful, it was pure elation, elation that I wished our side were experiencing.

Exactly, double standards on here, if it was Marco we would be pissing ourselves laughing. I couldn't give a fuck what Klopp did, just gutted he wasn't double footed whilst on the pitch by one of our lads.

5 minutes ago, aaron said:

Exactly, double standards on here, if it was Marco we would be pissing ourselves laughing. I couldn't give a fuck what Klopp did, just gutted he wasn't double footed whilst on the pitch by one of our lads.

I'd personally be pissed off

16 hours ago, Bailey said:

I have to agree. If we scored a last minute winner and Silva ran onto the pitch I absolutely would not care.

5 hours ago, aaron said:

No... I would think wtf are you doing you mardy attention seeking prat. 

Leave the Marco tardelli moments to the players.

3 minutes ago, hafnia said:

No... I would think wtf are you doing you mardy attention seeking prat. 

It was an emotional reaction, certainly not "attention seeking" for me (why does he need to "seek attention? He's under it 24/7 already). He was immediately apologetic post-match  and extremely complimentary about us. Was David Pleat attention seeking here?

5 minutes ago, MikeO said:

It was an emotional reaction, certainly not "attention seeking" for me (why does he need to "seek attention? He's under it 24/7 already). He was immediately apologetic post-match  and extremely complimentary about us. Was David Pleat attention seeking here?

Final whistle and survived relegation..... I get that.

Final whistle hasn't been blown for Klopp and it was to go 1-0 up/win a derby match. I seen the clip where it shows him go to do it .. pause then give it the big one.  No need. No touchline ban and an £8k fine..... 

2 minutes ago, hafnia said:

Final whistle and survived relegation..... I get that.

Final whistle hasn't been blown for Klopp and it was to go 1-0 up/win a derby match. I seen the clip where it shows him go to do it .. pause then give it the big one.  No need. No touchline ban and an £8k fine..... 

We're not going to agree on this so no point in dragging it out, having said that do you not give him any credit for the instant apology and the acceptance of the FA charge (even before it was made)? I don't believe I'm sticking up for a Liverpool manager but why in the World would he need to seek attention? Hate myself for it but I respect the man still.

(Having said "no point dragging it out" I just have:lol:)

1 minute ago, MikeO said:

We're not going to agree on this so no point in dragging it out, having said that do you not give him any credit for the instant apology and the acceptance of the FA charge (even before it was made)? I don't believe I'm sticking up for a Liverpool manager but why in the World would he need to seek attention? Hate myself for it but I respect the man still.

He can be a bit annoying, but his players love him. You know he's going to do everything to stick by them, and there's nothing wrong in respecting that just because he's the opposition.

2 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Part of me does, but the cynic thinks he was being proactive knowing he'd get punished

3 minutes ago, MikeO said:

he never apologized to marco, marco said so.

7 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

he never apologized to marco, marco said so.

He apologised right at the start of his Sky interview without being prompted to do so. He says he apologised to Marco, Marco says he didn't; who knows who was right and remembered correctly in a moment of total chaos?

12 hours ago, Gwlad all over said:

Sorry but he was taking the piss in a derby.

I honestly don’t think he was. I think it was just simply an emotional outburst. 

Trust me I did much worse than that when Kevin Campbell scored against them. I’ve done worse when we’ve done against teams with much less relevance than them.

I dont believe in this PC football rubbish. Keep it a supporters sport for me.