IGNORED

Liverpool (Away) Sunday December 2nd

markjazzbassist

1 minute ago, nogs said:

No accounting for that. As good a Derby in terms of the football played as i can remember in a long while and we matched the fuckers every step of the way. A howler from Pickford, they will know they've stolen two points. Gutting for us, really gutting but you have to look at the bigger picture, we're playing top 6 football, keep on like that through the busy Christmas period and we'll be right in the mix for Europe next season. Proud of that display, just a freak fuck up at the end. 

Your right mate. I just had to walk away as inside I was raging. But now I have calmed a bit, I realise we went to their place and more than matched them. Just like Chelsea, Man U and Arsenal. We’re a different proposition today.

Things like that happen in football.

4 minutes ago, barryj said:

Even with the Gana stoppage ref added to much time. 

Please, let's not have this shite. We lost, we fucked it up. Absolutely no excuses for that goal even if it happened in the 423rd minute. I'm sorry but that's just how it is for me. Could have. Would have. Should have. 

The absolutely embarrassing run at Anfield goes on and whilst yes, looking back with a calm head tomorrow there will be positives the fact is that for yet another year we have failed to win at their place. 

I'm absolutely sick.

Agreed Nogs. Very proud of the lads. Some didnt show up as they can but other stepped up for them. We are a very good team again but we are just generally a bit naive whether that be not making the most of chances or giving up a soft chance. 

It still doesnt stop the completely deflated feeling I have right now. I expect Jordan will be tearing apart the changing room right now!

4 minutes ago, nogs said:

No accounting for that. As good a Derby in terms of the football played as i can remember in a long while and we matched the fuckers every step of the way. A howler from Pickford, they will know they've stolen two points. Gutting for us, really gutting but you have to look at the bigger picture, we're playing top 6 football, keep on like that through the busy Christmas period and we'll be right in the mix for Europe next season. Proud of that display, just a freak fuck up at the end. 

That.

3 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Your right mate. I just had to walk away as inside I was raging. But now I have calmed a bit, I realise we went to their place and more than matched them. Just like Chelsea, Man U and Arsenal. We’re a different proposition today.

Things like that happen in football.

I just had to so the same thing! 😂 A walk,  a piss, a fresh beer and I am sure at some point in the evening I will relax again.