IGNORED

Liverpool (Away) Sunday December 2nd

markjazzbassist

I'm not nervous.... more hopeful and not in any way fearing them.   

Sure if they hit a hot patch a d we are caught cold we could be 3 down in no time but k honestly think we will get at them and give them a headache...

The pressure is on them to win with city winning. They can't afford to draw or lose when city win. 

Always dread this fixture. No matter what form we're in or how exciting our team is or how depleted and tired Liverpool's team may be (after their Champion's League game), we never seem to bring our A-game to this fixture. Really hope Silva changes that tomorrow. 

Pickford

Coleman  keane  Zouma Mina Digne

Gana  Gomes

Siggy

Lookman   Richarlison

I doubt we will see this formation but for me it makes sense  two attacking fullbacks and a strong central defense to counter the reds attack  Mina and Zouma to go forward for set pieces,  Gana and Gomes to  take care of defensive midfield but can also get forward to help create chances with siggy  and the twin strike force of lookman and Richarlison as a twin strike force.  Walcott and Bernard can come on later in the game to make the most of tiring red legs.

1 minute ago, badaids said:

Spent all day in bed yesterday dying with hangover, didnt get up until 2300 and just let the other half deal with kids, shopping etc... Thought I'd got away with it but I've just been sent by her out on errand at 1530 and I dare not argue. The woman is ruthless.

Poor show. This is the derby! 

20 minutes ago, badaids said:

Spent all day in bed yesterday dying with hangover, didnt get up until 2300 and just let the other half deal with kids, shopping etc... Thought I'd got away with it but I've just been sent by her out on errand at 1530 and I dare not argue. The woman is ruthless.

Is she going with you? If not, she has no proof that you were delayed at the pub as well as doing the errand. 

17 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Ordered myself the third shirt in the sale last week and it's just arrived (Hermes doing Sunday deliveries?). It's a sign I tell ya✌️.

Really like it, one of our best in years, got the long sleeved version:).

Post a pic Mike see if it looks as good on you as Richarlison