IGNORED

Liverpool (Away) Sunday December 2nd

markjazzbassist

Danny Mills on the BBC...

"I think it's absolutely shocking, what Jurgen Klopp does. Ok, go down the touchline a little bit, come out of your technical area, celebrate with your staff on the bench - I don't have a problem with that at all.

But to run into the middle of the pitch, I think it's disrespectful to Everton.

Yes, it's a derby, it's a big game, but you cannot run into the middle of the pitch to celebrate with your players. Last minute or not, it doesn't make any difference."

And let's be fair to Pickford, he made a couple of outstanding saves to keep them out in the game. As did Alisson to us. It's a massive shame that all the focus will be on him for that mistake, but that's the way it is as a keeper. I still think he is a huge asset to the club and we should do everything in our power to keep off the vultures at Man Utd. Mainly by finishing higher than them in the league. 

Gutted lads!!! Unbelievable end.

I said to my lad at about 75mins 'this games gonna be won by a daft mistake by one or the other'. But that was another level.

Hard to stomach.

BUT...really proud of how we played. Really pleased about our progress as this season has gone on. So the bigger picture looks much better than this one result. The direction we are going in is really positive. And that's all proper Evertonians want at this moment.

Haven't posted for ages (international breaks proper destroy my interest!)...hope you are all ok? (Apart from this result).

L

iverpool manager Jurgen Klopp, speaking to BBC Sport, on whether he had seen anything like the winning goal: "Not often, it happens from time to time but not very often. Thankfully because it is better for the heart if football games are decided earlier.

"First of all I have to apologise for my run. I apologised immediately after to Marco Silva, I didn't want to be disrespectful.

"My respect to Everton could not be bigger after that game. We knew how strong they were but today they were outstandingly strong and difficult with the way they played.

"The goal was lucky of course but our idea was clear: we wanted to win until the last second. We wanted to show that by bringing strikers on. It was a long and open game. I think we deserved the three points."

STOP FUCKING BACKING PICKFORD!!! HES AN EGOTISTICAL BELLEND. THATS WHY HE WENT FOR THAT BALL. ABSOLUTE GOBSHITE!! I BET YOU HES NOT ARSED AT ALL EITHER. LITTLE LOOK UP 2 THE CROWD TO APOLOGISE. HES NOT ARSED, HIS EGO OUTWEIGHS EVERYTHING.

Calmed down now slightly. Well that’s a huge improvement on any performance at Anfield in recent years. We took that game to them and more than held our own. We really need to sign Gomes if possible as he’s the cog that makes us tick. I’m gutted for Jordan as he’s been a great signing and he’ll be hurting badly. I hate to look to blame anything but sometimes I really feel we don’t get the rub of the green. Really proud of the performance as a whole and I think we can take away a lot by the way the Kopites celebrated as if they’d won the league. Gutted, proud and optimistic. 

I got one would normally be raging about the game. But I’ve never been more hopeful and happy. Keane is a different player, Digne is just quality. Mina was so so but was seconds away from his third consecutive clean sheet. Gomes is a player end of. And Bernard for me had his best game for us. With a little bit of seasoning we are gonna be top drawer 

I'm going to be balanced as I can here...... Pickford does have an ego and he needs to sort his decision making out.  Far too much John Stones stuff going on...  but he is a top keeper in the making.  Far too much messing about. 

We need to get behind him. Hopefully he will learn from that. He was embarrassed as fuck... rightly so. 

22 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

I was referring to him aswell. I really hope he is 16 and has a chance to stop being a turd 

And that's we are mediocre... Take ya fucking gig's off you prick. He is a liability and always will be 

2 minutes ago, yamar said:

And that's we are mediocre... Take ya fucking gig's off you prick. He is a liability and always will be 

I’ve always wondered about you posting on here. Realised after that last post you are a red just being a red. Do us all a favour and get back wanking into your socks as u look at ur posters of Jurgen in your bedroom you absolute mug 

Just now, Finn balor said:

I’ve always wondered about you posting on here. Realised after that last post you are a red just being a red. Do us all a favour and get back wanking into your socks as u look at ur posters of Jurgen in your bedroom you absolute mug 

Just don’t endulge the troll.