IGNORED

Liverpool (Away) Sunday December 2nd

markjazzbassist

I don't care we lost, really. I am happy with the performance, it was inspiring. Fuck it, we're on the right track and that matters. Points will be won and lost. Derbies will be won and lost, but surely if we continue doing what we're doing, success is coming our way. Going to bed with a smile on my face.

49 minutes ago, yamar said:

STOP FUCKING BACKING PICKFORD!!! HES AN EGOTISTICAL BELLEND. THATS WHY HE WENT FOR THAT BALL. ABSOLUTE GOBSHITE!! I BET YOU HES NOT ARSED AT ALL EITHER. LITTLE LOOK UP 2 THE CROWD TO APOLOGISE. HES NOT ARSED, HIS EGO OUTWEIGHS EVERYTHING.

We’re all untitled to our own opinions and l can understand you being upset 😢 but how you came to that opinion of him I have no idea? 

49 minutes ago, yamar said:

And that's we are mediocre... Take ya fucking gig's off you prick. He is a liability and always will be 

Liability? When was the last time he cost us a game? You should be embarrassed for over reacting like that, reminds me of when Manure fans were calling for De Gea's head his first season in the Prem. 

48 minutes ago, Haiku said:

I don't care we lost, really. I am happy with the performance, it was inspiring. Fuck it, we're on the right track and that matters. Points will be won and lost. Derbies will be won and lost, but surely if we continue doing what we're doing, success is coming our way. Going to bed with a smile on my face.

They sums it up for me 

1 hour ago, yamar said:

And that's we are mediocre... Take ya fucking gig's off you prick. He is a liability and always will be 

He is saved us so many points though Yamar. And I think that’s the first goal he has actually gave away.

Again positives outweigh his negatives.

36 minutes ago, Peter H said:

Looking at the replay it does look like the ball crossed the line before Pickford pushed it on again. Im not sure that the goal should have counted

I thought that myself. Looked at it a few times and it looks to have gone over the bar and crossed the line.

58 minutes ago, Peter H said:

Looking at the replay it does look like the ball crossed the line before Pickford pushed it on again. Im not sure that the goal should have counted

It wasn’t the whole ball over the line, at least half was still over the bar (which makes it all the more bizarre that Pickford was able to pull it back in). 

No excuses really. But... Its done, he’ll learn, he played well apart from that (and his distribution was wild again) and we move on. 

It is funny though, if Robles had done that there’d be chaos on here. 

3 minutes ago, Matt said:

It is funny though, if Robles had done that there’d be chaos on here. 

Not if he was such a good 'keeper as Jordan 95% off the rest of his time. You can forgive odd mistakes if you're superb most of the time; if you're average not so much.

8 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Not if he was such a good 'keeper as Jordan 95% off the rest of his time. You can forgive odd mistakes if you're superb most of the time; if you're average not so much.

He never got the chance for me but I’ll not open this discussion again :) 

3 minutes ago, Matt said:

He never got the chance for me but I’ll not open this discussion again :) 

They're not on the same planet talent wise Matt. Joel is a bench warmer for Betis now, if he wants to ever be first choice for anyone he'll have to drop a level or two.

Arrogant fuckers on the social media... not that you expect anything better.  You would have thought they deserved that win.

The gobshites at heart are fuckin dismayed as to how the "mighty reds" could have feasibly been 3 or 4 goals conceded at home to their neighbours who are so far below them.

Fact is we played them in a way they aren't used to seeing and it doesn't sit well with them.  They can't see past the fact that they think it's all about keeping within touch of man city and a win is a win..... bollocks.  We have a good manager, some very good players and an infrastructure and stadium plans that threaten them. 

Don't be surprised if we win a prem title before them. Their manager will be off next year if they don't nail a title.  

ok we lost a game  but we will get them at home later in the season.  Getting beaten is not good though, and yet I feel immensely proud of our team  we are improved over last season and still improving every game.  I think we will finish just about 4th this season.  god alone knows what next year will bring  but only a few weeks to find out.

12 minutes ago, Haiku said:

Why are so many people pointing at Pickford's ego about that goal? I mean, yes it's an unfortunate mistake by him, but what it has to do with his ego?

Too much about bravado and it's starting to piss me off.... if I hear him say "I'm mentally strong" again after a mistake I will lose it. 

He came out saying he won't make the mistakes allison made.... stupid.  He plays chicken far too often. 

He made a few good saves but his kicking was off yesterday. The goal was awful but I will forgive him for that as he has been outstanding for us. The red shite can’t see or don’t want to acknowledge how far we have come. I said that to my mate yesterday and he was taking the piss saying they were well better than us. Thought we were excellent yesterday and on top of the Chelsea and united away performances we haven’t got the points we deserved. We beat Newcastle and Watford and we be in good shape 

41 minutes ago, Paddock said:

Pickford was erratic all game for me. Yes he made a couple of good saves but he looked too pumped up. Young head on him though, he will learn from that.

I’m glad he was pumped up, it means he gets it. Even if he made 2 big mistakes, and his distribution was crap (again) it’s valuable experience as you say though.