IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

bit harsh, he's young and will have a lot to prove. 3m for me would be a steal and gamble worth taking. 3m, however, is never going to happen considering how much they paid for him.

3m would never get him, though I'd consider making a loan bid for him, but even I see that as unlikely given that United finished below us last year... I'm sure they are confident that they'll better us this year, but I still couldn't see them loaning him to us. Would be a publicity 'mare for them if we bettered them with one of their players.

3m would never get him, though I'd consider making a loan bid for him, but even I see that as unlikely given that United finished below us last year... I'm sure they are confident that they'll better us this year, but I still couldn't see them loaning him to us. Would be a publicity 'mare for them if we bettered them with one of their players.

He wouldn't feature against his parent club if loaned out

He's the type of player that would flourish here under Martinez he has most of the tools and attributes you would want in a young player and with a bit of time and experience I could see him becoming a great player, can't see it happening though.

http://www1.skysports.com/transfer/news/12691/9378026/transfer-news-barcelona-release-23-year-old-striker-isaac-cuenca-on-a-free

if only his injury history wasnt so poor. On a free and maybe pay-as-you-play deal, I think he would be a good addition, in terms of back up for the cups and Europe

I remember him. He was really really good before the injuries. I would be happy if we gave him a chance to resurrect his career even if it was only for one season. I would say he has more of a Suarez skill without the need to stop for lunch midway though a game.

Cuenca was none too impressive at Ajax either, though he was bothered by injuries. Don't think he's gonna be able to attract a club of our stature though based on what I've seen of him for them.

it's only the injuries that give me doubts. Saying that, I apply the same doubts to Rodwell. Only this guy is free and can play (when fit)

Rumours that Bojan Krkic is close to joining a PL team. Team undisclosed but RM might be dealing with Barca again?

If anybody can resurrect the original Krkic and give him back his confidence it's Roberto, Everton, and the world's best supporters. It'd be great if Barca sent him here. Have to think they're just loaning him again.

If anybody can resurrect the original Krkic and give him back his confidence it's Roberto, Everton, and the world's best supporters. It'd be great if Barca sent him here. Have to think they're just loaning him again.

The original Krkic? He's never lived up to the hype surrounding him. Massive disappointment.

I think you guys keep mixing up Krkic and Cuenca. Barca just re-bought Krkic last summer for like 11 million euros. Doubt they'd release him just yet.

Ajax had originally negotiated to loan him for two seasons, but they declined to have him back for the second season. He's just not all that good.

There's something similar in the Express as well. Makes me so angry, its as if Spurs, Arsenal, Chelsea etc come calling we don't have a choice but to sell. Why the fuck would we sell him to Spurs? Why the fuck would Stonesy want to go to Spurs?! They finished below us last season don't any of these fucking hacks remember that?

• 3 weeks later...

No rumour as such but just watching the City vs Olympiakos game and Boath has impressed me as a CB. He just went to sleep a little then but he has read the game well and his 1 v 1 defence has been excellent. He is decent on the ball too so I would think a few teams would be after him in some capacity this summer.

Guidetti to I has also come on in this second half and without being given any great opportunities I think he has done enough to suggest he could make an impact as our 'loan' striker. Movement, energy, can hold the ball up well and seems to read the game quite well. He has been quite frustrated and whilst he works hard defensively he isn't the best tackler but I could see him make an impact. I don't know how he did on loan at Stoke at the end of last season and he looks as though he needs more minutes to sharpen him up but there is promise.

We need a Guidetti type striker who will challenge Rom and share the load over a potentially very busy season. Someone who I would have (many wouldn't) is Wickham. He's still very young and in the final year of his contract a SAFC (seems to be haggling a little). He seems to have finally filled out and in the 2nd half of last season actually began to live up to his early hype. If we could get for £4m-£5m then I could see it being an interesting/potentially good move with little risk (because of his age).

No rumour as such but just watching the City vs Olympiakos game and Boath has impressed me as a CB. He just went to sleep a little then but he has read the game well and his 1 v 1 defence has been excellent. He is decent on the ball too so I would think a few teams would be after him in some capacity this summer.

Guidetti to I has also come on in this second half and without being given any great opportunities I think he has done enough to suggest he could make an impact as our 'loan' striker. Movement, energy, can hold the ball up well and seems to read the game quite well. He has been quite frustrated and whilst he works hard defensively he isn't the best tackler but I could see him make an impact. I don't know how he did on loan at Stoke at the end of last season and he looks as though he needs more minutes to sharpen him up but there is promise.

Who is Boath?