IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11700/10672301/southamptons-virgil-van-dijk-admits-to-continued-contact-with-everton-boss-ronald-koeman

I would love us to go back in for him, we should have snapped him up when we had the chance instead of signing Mori

Id love us to sign him, proved himself in the Prem and seems to still have a great relationship with Koeman. He will leave Southampton thats almost certain. Liverpool and City apparantly sniffing around.

Edited by Dean

• 1 month later...

Rooney odds on favorite to sign for us before the Jan transfer window shuts at 11/2, also 1/10 to stay at United.

Doubtful, but I always thought eventually he would return to Goodison park. If its not now or this coming summer, I doubt it would ever happen.

Edited by AidanLewis

Rooney odds on favorite to sign for us before the Jan transfer window shuts at 11/2, also 1/10 to stay at United.

Doubtful, but I always thought eventually he would return to Goodison park. If its not now or this coming summer, I doubt it would ever happen.

Surely those odds you posted mean he's odds on to stay at United and a big price to sigb for us?

If Rooney said to Utd, it's looking more like my time here is done now, I'd like to finish my career off at Everton, I think they would let him come to us for a nominal fee based on the wages he gets for minimal input he gives them.

Thing is who thinks he would want to come back.

I thought you had got them the wrong way round Aiden that's all and he was the odds on price to sign for us. It wasn't a dig mate, I was just making sure.

Yeah no problem, I don't really understand fraction odds too much to be honest, I work off decimals.

Wouldn't mind if it was the wrong way round. Think he'd have an impact here.

a diva who goes through extreme goal/dry spells at 21.4m, no thanks. fox in the box he doesn't seem like a koeman striker.