IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

Piazon, I'd love him at Everton, only on a perm though.

Top player. Young, exciting. Never going to make it at Chelsea, they've got too many, similar players. I'd like to see him be a long term replacement for someone like Pienaar?

Edited by tenaciousj

I'd take him on loan and then try it on with Chelsea. I agree with J that he won't cut it there because they have too many similar players so I'd take him on loan and hope to either keep doing so (like Athletico are doing with Courtois) or sign him.

• 2 weeks later...

Any of our Austrian or Norwegian toffees, be able to give me some background on Valon Berisha ?

I've seen some footage (strikes the ball well, is very quick once going and has an eye for a pass) but how's his all roun play?

A potentially good/very good/WC player or the opposite to these?

Any info would be grand.

I see Ki only started on the bench for Swansea today and I know Steve_E mentioned him previously. They have brought in a lot of players and I think he would probably be a starter for most Premiership sides (including ours). I'm not sure he would be available but I think we should maybe make some enquiries considering he is exactly the type of player we need and he is used to playing in a very similar system that Martinez would use.

I see Ki only started on the bench for Swansea today and I know Steve_E mentioned him previously. They have brought in a lot of players and I think he would probably be a starter for most Premiership sides (including ours). I'm not sure he would be available but I think we should maybe make some enquiries considering he is exactly the type of player we need and he is used to playing in a very similar system that Martinez would use.

Great shout but sadly I doubt we'd inquire or could even afford Him mate

Anzi fire sale, surely means you should look in their direction. Liverpool would benefit massively from Willian, and there's a few other we should look at.

- Jucilei (cheaper of the anzi players but a very underated one)

- Lassana Diarra (remember him)

- Lucina Traore (may cost the most but would give you an incredible striking option)

I don't understand what you've just said :lol:

He's tall?

:lol: like a tank basically!

All these oldies eh Zoo!? :P

Isn't he like 6ft 8? I wouldn't want him tbh, he's done okay in a shit league, wouldn't really fit in with the new style of play and is like a shit Peter crouch. Diarra on the other hand... Could be an absolutely boss signing!