IGNORED

Bournemouth (Away) Sunday September 15th

markjazzbassist

4 minutes ago, Matt said:

I think he has and was lucky not to get a red. 

Not been as bad as Richarlison though. Bar one good strike he’s been responsible for 2 of their goals. The lad needs taking out of the spotlight for a bit 

I thought Richarlison has played well too. Without him we would have had a shot.

I'm not having him being responsible either. I know why your saying it but he was put in that position by the poor play of others. The 2nd in particular he had sprinted back just to be able to put in a challenge before he got into the box.

13 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Feel a bit sorry for Siggy. Been playing alongside DCL who is giving him nothing all game and getting in the way and then when Kean replaces him he gets hooked as well.

Problem is we have DCL, then Kean comes on, and has t touched the call yet. Track just died. Why he took Richie off, I don’t know!

Its not even the results that bother me it's the performances all the possession in the world means nothing we are shit at getting a decent shot away. Double that with our shocking defence and I see a mid table season with no improvement and I think the blame has to sit with silva with trying to sign big names rather than a very solid CB.

2 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I thought Richarlison has played well too. Without him we would have had a shot.

I'm not having him being responsible either. I know why your saying it but he was put in that position by the poor play of others. The 2nd in particular he had sprinted back just to be able to put in a challenge before he got into the box.

Gave away a stupid free kick which they scored from. Miscontroled the ball which allowed them to pass straight forward and score. 

Not single handedly responsible but his mistakes started their chances. 1 great shot and a poor header doesn’t really constitute a good game for me. 

1 minute ago, Matt said:

Gave away a stupid free kick which they scored from. Miscontroled the ball which allowed them to pass straight forward and score. 

Not single handedly responsible but his mistakes started their chances. 1 great shot and a poor header doesn’t really constitute a good game for me. 

But why was he back in that position tackling anyway? I can't have blame being placed on someone taking a bad touch 50 yards out with plenty of men behind the ball as being the man to blame for the goal. Richarlison has been involved in almost all of our attacks in this game (when on the pitch). I think you are being very harsh on him (and Delph) when someone like Keane has been dreadful from the start.

2 minutes ago, Bailey said:

But why was he back in that position tackling anyway? I can't have blame being placed on someone taking a bad touch 50 yards out with plenty of men behind the ball as being the man to blame for the goal. Richarlison has been involved in almost all of our attacks in this game (when on the pitch). I think you are being very harsh on him (and Delph) when someone like Keane has been dreadful from the start.

Sometimes wingers have to track back. He had absolutely no reason to take the lad out. He could’ve just kept chasing into the corner. Without that tackle, they don’t get a free kick, Delph doesn’t fuck up a defending 101 clearance

And what attacking? Bar that great shot I didn’t really notice him.

honestly, apart from Pickford and Iwobi, I can’t think of another player who was better than poor.

4 minutes ago, Matt said:

Sometimes wingers have to track back. He had absolutely no reason to take the lad out. He could’ve just kept chasing into the corner. Without that tackle, they don’t get a free kick, Delph doesn’t fuck up a defending 101 clearance

And what attacking? Bar that great shot I didn’t really notice him.

honestly, apart from Pickford and Iwobi, I can’t think of another player who was better than poor.

We will have to agree to disagree.

Still think this is about bad business in the summer. Some exciting signings on paper but you can't let Jags and Zouma go and not get in one replacement. We are sending Moise the wrong message for me. Stick him in and give him a run of games if after 15 games he doesn't score happy to drop him but DCL has had enough chances to prove he can evolve and it's not happening.

We must be one of the easiest teams to defend against. Absolutely nothing through the middle. Everything is out to the full backs and cross. It's awful to watch. When was the last time we had a forward burst through the middle having been slipped through with a clever pass? Barkley / Lukaku? Tosun looked busy the last time out. Put him and Kean up front. DCL does nothing for us.