IGNORED

Bournemouth (Away) Sunday September 15th

markjazzbassist

1 minute ago, Finn balor said:

It’s not an argument. You seem to Ben the only one that can’t see it 

Clearly not an argument. I explained why I think he’s been bad. The fact that Schneiderlin has been the basis of our defence in the midfield speaks volumes. 

Even if you don’t agree with that, you must surely see he’s messed up massively for their second?

Just now, Matt said:

Clearly not an argument. I explained why I think he’s been bad. The fact that Schneiderlin has been the basis of our defence in the midfield speaks volumes. 

Even if you don’t agree with that, you must surely see he’s messed up massively for their second?

Obviously that was a mistake I’m talking about you said he’s been poor all game 

Just now, Finn balor said:

Obviously that was a mistake I’m talking about you said he’s been poor all game 

I think he has and was lucky not to get a red. 

Not been as bad as Richarlison though. Bar one good strike he’s been responsible for 2 of their goals. The lad needs taking out of the spotlight for a bit 

You can't do all that business and come away from a transfer window with no competition at cb. DCL for me doesn't do what the media tells he does by bringing other players in etc. delph and scheilderlein and gylfi are too similar not mobile enough there is no running with the ball from midfield. I would bring gylfi back deeper as a playmaker and put iwobi behind the stiker to create stuff and run at players. bernard is not good enough i have never seen it with him. 

3 minutes ago, Elston Gunnn said:

This is key Everton problem, over and over.  Give ball away, lose concentration, react way too slowly.

To be fair I have just watched it again and it's all on Keane. Mina had made a challenge and was therefore more advanced but also in line with Digne and someone else on the right (Delph?). Keane was 5 yards deeper playing both Bournemouth players onside. 

I only noticed when I saw the replay and Mina looked towards the linesman.