IGNORED

Arsenal (Home) Saturday 19 December

markjazzbassist

17 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Because it bares no relevance at this point in time.

But let me ask you a question why did you feel that something that was said 2 years ago still has legs to warrant it being resurrected, and what good purpose has it served. It’s coming across as just baiting mate really not necessary we know where it’s going to lead, and do we really want to be back there again. 

Matt was on about unsubstantiated and outlandish claims made over years so no idea how you think it's not relevant.

I merely pointed out that mine over time are often proven not to be not so outlandish in comparison to Haf. 

50 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

I'll answer shall I?

At no stage have I ever even considered selling DCL let alone sending him to Burnley..... my stance was he was one for the future with shed loads of potential to be a goalscorer in the way Harry Kane developed himself to be ..... I'll leave the Burnley and Kane points for what they are.  I think it's safe to say Harry kane isn't a one season wonder and that he's reliant on Eriksen.

I said I would have taken Rashford in part payment for Lukaku - and I stand by that right now.  Has probably worth £40m at a push at that time, at least double that now. Last Sunday he was brilliant.... Different forward to DCL, can beat a player with skill and pace and is a pure ball striker. 

Joe Hart? Ten years ago he was an elite level keeper, won back to back golden gloves and won the joint highest number of them along with Cech.  Unfortunately you can't replace long term history with recent history.  

Welbeck? Well yeah.... If we had a crystal ball on whether certain players were gonna be crippled by injuries then we wouldn't have signed Gbamin would we.

Not sure why you feel the need to call me out but I've answered the post relative to the footballing points you made, I'm sure that may not be all you expected but I'm not getting into it any further than that 

Good day. 

Boris like with your Lyon again twisting the Burnley comment yet again, already set you right on this more than once. The discussion was that he wouldn't start at a premier League club. I said not only would he start, he'd excel at Burnley. At the same time I was arguing he should be leading the line for us.

Meanwhile your stance on DCL was that he should be loaned to the championship. The only positives you had about him were to beat Lukaku. You wanted Tosun to start over him, you wanted the club to spunk the Lukaku money on Rashford. 

You backed Hart to a tee. Made out I was mad for thinking he was no good. Even now you struggle to admit you were wrong. He was elite? You either have talent or you don't. How can a keeper get worse for when supposedly in his peak years?

Regardless of injuries you've always been infatuated with him. You throw all your eggs in a basket and put players on a pinnacle with very little basis, well other than they do something that you can use to beat one of our own players with.

Didn't call you out, Matt compared me to you. I pointed out I disagree and why.

3 hours ago, pete0 said:

Matt was on about unsubstantiated and outlandish claims made over years so no idea how you think it's not relevant.

I merely pointed out that mine over time are often proven not to be not so outlandish in comparison to Haf. 

Boris like with your Lyon again twisting the Burnley comment yet again, already set you right on this more than once. The discussion was that he wouldn't start at a premier League club. I said not only would he start, he'd excel at Burnley. At the same time I was arguing he should be leading the line for us.

Meanwhile your stance on DCL was that he should be loaned to the championship. The only positives you had about him were to beat Lukaku. You wanted Tosun to start over him, you wanted the club to spunk the Lukaku money on Rashford. 

You backed Hart to a tee. Made out I was mad for thinking he was no good. Even now you struggle to admit you were wrong. He was elite? You either have talent or you don't. How can a keeper get worse for when supposedly in his peak years?

Regardless of injuries you've always been infatuated with him. You throw all your eggs in a basket and put players on a pinnacle with very little basis, well other than they do something that you can use to beat one of our own players with.

Didn't call you out, Matt compared me to you. I pointed out I disagree and why.

I'll be honest - I got to "Boris" and stopped reading.  Waste of a reply if your intention was for me to read it.

Pity but predicable as per mine and palfys post before it. 

1 hour ago, London Blue said:

Guy's, this is an forum with people who hold strong opinions, and the site is better for it. You all make lots of interesting points, but no matter how forceful or eloquent you are not going to change each others mind. 

Be at peace with this, nobody is keeping score between you and there is no winner or loser here.

I read both your posts, (frankly my therapist says I have to stop) some times I agree with what you have written, sometimes I don't, but where I don't agree I don't always tell the world about it. Usually because someone else makes the point better than I can so there is no need, or more likely I just don't have the time or inclination!

So please as its Christmas and for the sanity of the users on this site who enjoy this site and reading a good debate / rant every now and then, please leave it there.

I cant even remember what started this one off!!

Blue... I couldn't agree more but I think you need to address this singularly rather than collectively. I'd already made my position clear on the intended mischief. 

A post calling me out on unrelated matters was responded to by others, so I held back, but the message was not received so I responded with football in mind.... Knowing quite well he wouldnt fail to disappoint 

So whilst your principles behind the reply were correct - they are no different to what I had already said and called time on - so unless you want to direct it at the person who seemingly wanted to cause shit then leave me out of the correctional post.... I've already called time on the bullshit. 

1 hour ago, Hafnia said:

I've already called time on the bullshit.

The most bullshit you’ve ever posted mate. You will still be posting bullshit in her for years to come, just like the rest of us, you’ll still be having the same arguments you always have. Why would it change now?
The shit you post stinks just as much as any of us and you’ll keep doing it, like we all will. 

18 minutes ago, StevO said:

The most bullshit you’ve ever posted mate. You will still be posting bullshit in her for years to come, just like the rest of us, you’ll still be having the same arguments you always have. Why would it change now?
The shit you post stinks just as much as any of us and you’ll keep doing it, like we all will. 

Shut the fuck up Steve, or shall I take it that you want this to continue. 

Night. 

7 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Shut the fuck up Steve, or shall I take it that you want this to continue. 

Night. 

It’s true Haf. You’ve been having the same arguments for years, we all have. Nothing changes around here other than the players names involved in the arguments. 
The only difference between you and most of the other regulars is that you’ve got your knickers in a twist about it a few times and left. The sooner you accept that this is the same dance as it always is you might not get as wound up about it. 

Just now, StevO said:

It’s true Haf. You’ve been having the same arguments for years, we all have. Nothing changes around here other than the players names involved in the arguments. 
The only difference between you and most of the other regulars is that you’ve got your knickers in a twist about it a few times and left. The sooner you accept that this is the same dance as it always is you might not get as wound up about it. 

To be clear ... I called time on the bullshit earlier as I have no interest in duelling someone on the basis of "who is the best unemployed football scout"  with a personal vendetta mixer thrown in for good measure. 

The place comes alive through conflict with the usual "stop arguing... It's always you cos your a prick" hypocrisy coming in from all angles. 

Everton winds me up, not internet personalities who I will never see.  Currently laid back having eaten a Chinese watching collateral.... Great film.

7 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

To be clear ... I called time on the bullshit earlier as I have no interest in duelling someone on the basis of "who is the best unemployed football scout"  with a personal vendetta mixer thrown in for good measure. 

The place comes alive through conflict with the usual "stop arguing... It's always you cos your a prick" hypocrisy coming in from all angles. 

Everton winds me up, not internet personalities who I will never see.  Currently laid back having eaten a Chinese watching collateral.... Great film.

We all don’t mind the arguments, you’re right that it brings the place alive. But when you don’t like some of the reactions it’s the same old “the reaction is to the poster not the opinion” crap that we’ve all seen before. 
This place doesn’t change, neither do the posters/personalities that are here. 
Im sure Internet personalities never wind you up. 😂 You’ve been here too long on too many occasions for most of us to believe that. 

4 hours ago, Hafnia said:

I'll be honest - I got to "Boris" and stopped reading.  Waste of a reply if your intention was for me to read it.

Pity but predicable as per mine and palfys post before it. 

That'd be a first. Do you forget me putting you right about Burnley or are you just choosing to ignore it again as haf is never wrong. Have a word with yourself. Still waiting on an apology for your numerous lies.

1 minute ago, StevO said:

We all don’t mind the arguments, you’re right that it brings the place alive. But when you don’t like some of the reactions it’s the same old “the reaction is to the poster not the opinion” crap that we’ve all seen before. 
This place doesn’t change, neither do the posters/personalities that are here. 
Im sure Internet personalities never wind you up. 😂 You’ve been here too long on too many occasions for most of us to believe that. 

Nah of course it's true. It's human nature....  It's how we are programmed. 

My own personality is so different to my "hafnia" persona.  Our forum personality would be far different if we weren't anonymous.  Chimp paradox.  People play different roles.