IGNORED

Aston Villa ( Away ) Saturday 18th September

Btay

Probably best we just call full time now, wheels have absolutely fallen off. Not going to be a whopper and start having a pop at Benitez, but taking off Rondon and playing with no recognised striker is fucking insane, it's alright if you're prime Barcelona or the Spanish NT from 2010/2012 but not us at Villa Park. Just naive in the extreme and its cost us, can't keep the ball and as a result they're running rings around us.ย 

Would take the 3-0, as I expect this to be four or five on current showing.

Just now, Zoo 2.0 said:

Probably best we just call full time now, wheels have absolutely fallen off. Not going to be a whopper and start having a pop at Benitez, but taking off Rondon and playing with no recognised striker is fucking insane, it's alright if you're prime Barcelona or the Spanish NT from 2010/2012 but not us at Villa Park. Just naive in the extreme and its cost us, can't keep the ball and as a result they're running rings around us.ย 

To be fair, was Rondon doing some excellent hold up play that I wasn't seeing?ย 

1 minute ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

Rondon was barely fit.ย ย 

2 minutes ago, Gwlad all over said:

Does Bailey get booked for the message on a shirt?

Booked for taking his shirt off, wouldn't have been anything to do with the message.

1 minute ago, Shukes said:

This is why so many called for a new centre back. Once we concede, we fall apart.

Move on to next week.ย 

Mad that some people on here said it wasn't a priority, it's the area where we need to strengthen for sure. An absolutely vital area of the pitch.

Just now, chicagoblue said:

Rafa going to be taking some scalps in the dressing room.ย 

Looks fuming like, would be tearing strips off the players after tonight though. You can take losing, but not to collapse like this - you wouldn't see a City or Chelsea doing it which is what we aspire to be (league position wise).

3 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Yes he does, but what a shit rule. The guy scored an excellent goal and sent a message that means a lot to him.ย 
Wish they would change that rule.

Sorry can't agree or all the players would have their individual messages every time they score or do something heroic.

1 minute ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

Booked for taking his shirt off, wouldn't have been anything to do with the message.

Mad that some people on here said it wasn't a priority, it's the area where we need to strengthen for sure. An absolutely vital area of the pitch.

Looks fuming like, would be tearing strips off the players after tonight though. You can take losing, but not to collapse like this - you wouldn't see a City or Chelsea doing it which is what we aspire to be (league position wise).

I was one of those who kept saying we need a new CB and it was a priority, but got a lot of guff for it. Remember @markjazzbassistย specifically ๐Ÿ˜œ

6 minutes ago, Gwlad all over said:

Sorry can't agree or all the players would have their individual messages every time they score or do something heroic.

Just an opinion mate.ย 
For meโ€ฆ I played for 30+ years and never was bothered with a player celebrating. Itโ€™s part of football for me.ย 
But thatโ€™s just meโ€ฆ not for everyone.

Haha I would accept a yellow if I wanted to do it anyway.

Really donโ€™t get the point of bringing Tom Davies on when we are chasing the game

12 minutes ago, Btay said:

I think Rafa had his hands tied a bit, Richarlison is strange though - even resting him but not having him on the bench for 30 minutes.

Jon Jo kenny will get torn apart by Bailey here.

He is injured and could be out for weeks