IGNORED

Watford ( Home ) 23rd October

Btay

5 hours ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

To think that I got grief for ranting about the West Ham game last week, that was the most embarrassing performance I've seen at Goodison and Benitez is already slipping into volatile territory with the crowd, he's going to get less time than any other manager we've had and based on the last two results he's not going to get much more rope. 

Only Coleman, Godfrey and Gordon could be arsed thanking for the fans for staying to the end too, lovely that. 

Coleman wasn't thanking the fans. He was apologising, just kept saying "we know" and shrugging his shoulders in complete confusion as to what we'd all just witnessed.

Special mention to the official today. They were fucking awful, like Rondon levels of shite. I don't usually comment on the ref but he gifted them everything and ignored a few of theirs. Never had a grip of the game, it was embarrassing. Whoever gave the call to overrule the offside was also inept. How Grey is supposedly interfering with play or whatever bullshit term they've coined for this season is a joke too.

The most obvious 10v12 I've seen in years. 

The day after and still can't quite believe yesterday.

I know we have a small squad and injured first choice players.

So we have a situation where players are getting a game that wouldn't be near the first XL.

You would think given a first team opportunity they would be pulling up trees or at least trying to but this doesn't seem the case. When people write something is wrong at the club. I always dismissed this. Now, may be there is something in that.

Anyway after yesterday, could it be the time to give a couple of the younger players a runout. Couldn't get any worse, could it. Don't answer that.