IGNORED

Chelsea (Away) 16th December

dunlopp9987

It’s inevitable !!! Until Benitez goes this is Everton football club. Injuries Blah he is losing the fans the back room staff and the senior players. Happy to credit a defensive performance against the European champions but the quality going forward is shocking and the lack of passion in the last 10 Games is an embarrassment. In any other club just on results he would be gone but we persist why? I don’t get it out if all the managers in the last 6 to persist with why do we pick the one who has a history of belittling the club who it’s clear the fans hate?

Just now, memmaclub2 said:

It’s inevitable !!! Until Benitez goes this is Everton football club. Injuries Blah he is losing the fans the back room staff and the senior players. Happy to credit a defensive performance against the European champions but the quality going forward is shocking and the lack of passion in the last 10 Games is an embarrassment. In any other club just on results he would be gone but we persist why? I don’t get it out if all the managers in the last 6 to persist with why do we pick the one who has a history of belittling the club who it’s clear the fans hate?

We're level 1-1 with the current European champions and you're coming in here with this bullshit. 

Smell ya later, pal

1 minute ago, memmaclub2 said:

Don’t get it? Really don't get you at all.

You are literally like a worm, come out of the woodwork when you have something negative to say. Why do you even pretend you support this club?

3 minutes ago, Cornish Steve said:

Not at all. Those of us who've been screaming to let the youngsters play, though, are over the moon. They've been making the most of their opportunity and needed this chance.

Like who?

Branthwaite has been great but none of the others have made any impact, not that I was expecting them to and I don’t mean that as a negative

2 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Like who?

Branthwaite has been great but none of the others have made any impact, not that I was expecting them to and I don’t mean that as a negative

Simms acquitted himself well and was no worse than Rondon has been.  Dobbin has shown heart since he's been on.  Kenny has not yet made a catastrophic error at RB that had led to a goal and held his side up credibly.  No, the lads have done alright.

4 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

We're level 1-1 with the current European champions and you're coming in here with this bullshit. 

Smell ya later, pal

And our current manager is on the worst run of results in over 20 years and fans are protesting. Are you saying this result means he should stay. My expectations of this team are higher than yours.

4 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Like who?

It's their attitude, their hope, their effort more than anything. It's made a difference, and I'm so pleased to see Branthwaite score. And yes, Gordon has contributed.

1 minute ago, memmaclub2 said:

And our current manager is on the worst run of results in over 20 years and fans are protesting. Are you saying this result means he should stay. My expectations of this team are higher than yours.

Were stick Tosun on that should make you happier.