IGNORED

Watford (Away) 11th May

Romey 1878

1 hour ago, Haiku said:

We don't need James though. He was vastly overpaid and had fitness issues. Alli was bought to fill that creative void in our squad, but seems he's not the right fit for us either.

Maybe Iwobi can do the job? 🙂 

Interested to see what the rest of the squad say about him....

Everton players name most skilful player in squad in 'street football' view (goodisonnews.com)

20 minutes ago, Formby said:

Maybe Iwobi can do the job? 🙂 

Interested to see what the rest of the squad say about him....

Everton players name most skilful player in squad in 'street football' view (goodisonnews.com)

It's the one part of his game that needs a ton of work, his final decision making. Great work rate, good feet, but he needs to be contributing more goals and assists

3 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I think that performance was exactly the way to treat that game at this time and I hope we take the same approach to each of the last three games. 

If we lost it we would be feeling very very tense now.   I am tense already don’t get me wrong but a loss would have brought terrible scrutiny on the team. 

1 minute ago, Tonsta said:

When you think a team like Watford have taken 4 points off us this season, it explains why we are where we are.

Manager leaving half the squad injured, already relegated, a lot out the door in the summer, i struggle to accept 0-0

But that's just me.

If you think that we are a good side then losing 4 points to Watford is disgraceful……. If you accept we are a poor side then it actually isn’t so much of a surprise. 

6 minutes ago, Tonsta said:

When you think a team like Watford have taken 4 points off us this season, it explains why we are where we are.

Manager leaving half the squad injured, already relegated, a lot out the door in the summer, i struggle to accept 0-0

But that's just me.

At any other time of the season I would completely agree with you but right now every point is desperately needed.

• 2 weeks later...