IGNORED

New Kit

7 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Which is exactly what people were worried about when we rumoured to be going with them.

No wonder they're paying £10m a season with it being that prominent. May as well call us Stake FC :lol:.

It’s the same size as the other clubs they sponsor. 

8 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Hence why people were worried, as I said.

Just seems like an odd thing to worry much about. We just avoided relegation, sold our best player of the last several years, have a possible takeover in the works, a new stadium under construction etc.. The new record shirt sponsor having a logo that’s larger than some might like a drip in the ocean, no?

Just now, Romey 1878 said:

Looks like they were using at least 3. I recognised Myko and Pickford and maybe Coleman.

Look mate… I know the shape and size of Richie’s head ok!

Now they might change it overnight to one of the players you mentioned, and that’s fine…. But it was Richie!

3 minutes ago, Goodison Glory said:

I like the shirt. Not really arsed about the sponsor. Would I prefer Apple to be on the front, yes, but do I think it looks crap. Nope.

For me it’s always the collar. We’ve had some bad ones. Decent collar and some personalized details and it’s hard to go too wrong