IGNORED

New Kit

Think the away kit looks better than the home kit personally.  Would be a waste to have two kits that are traditional and safe.  

Not going to pick it up though because pink is not my color.  Would have looked great on white. I am pretty boring though... if it is not blue, white, or yellow I probably won't grab it. Those are just the colors I think of when I think of the club.  Imagine a lot of folks will pick it up though.  Felt the same way about the coral colored one a few season ago.

2 hours ago, badaids said:

I think we should have had EITHER pink OR labia patterns on the kit.  Both is deeply disturbing, let’s hope it isn’t scratch and sniff too, unless we’re planning some ultimate shithousery next season to help keep us in the league.

You need to stop watching sci-fi hentai mate. 

• 2 weeks later...

From the BBC's reviews of new shirts this season...

"Everton's home kit gives a clean, fresh look. The warped toffee mint-style graphic pattern repeated across the shirt is inspired by the club's nickname, the Toffees. Sweet enough for you?"

Eejits, trivialises the tower; I've emailed them, be interesting to see if they correct it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/62373108

30 minutes ago, MikeO said:

From the BBC's reviews of new shirts this season...

"Everton's home kit gives a clean, fresh look. The warped toffee mint-style graphic pattern repeated across the shirt is inspired by the club's nickname, the Toffees. Sweet enough for you?"

Eejits, trivialises the tower; I've emailed them, be interesting to see if they correct it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/62373108

The BBC is not the institution it used to be. Not hard to figure it out really is it? 

Review from The Athletic is pretty scathing also.

"Crumbs, this is boring. Having Hummel design your shirt should be a cast-iron guarantee of quality, the chevrons alone usually worth the price of the shirt. But they’ve even limited that stone-cold design classic to two on each shoulder. Why would you do that? It’s like recruiting Johnny Marr to play guitar in your band and then limiting him to three chords. What are you doing, Hummel? And it’s all capped off by a sponsor’s logo in a horrible font that is about twice as big as it needs to be. No sir. No thank you.

Rating: 4"

3 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

I've been quite surprised by how uninspiring all of them are. With Hummel you expect them to be a bit 'out there' but it's like they know we're not renewing the deal with them after this season and couldn't be arsed.

I've got the home as a way of supporting the club (silly I know), but whereas I'd give a 6 or 7/10 the others are pretty shite. 

They've gone "out there" and somehow made them bland at the same time, a proper half arsed job tbh. 

52 minutes ago, StevO said:

Yep. I’d have no issue doing the same, just needs to look good. 

I know this is coming from a very biased position but I love our badge and couldn’t bear to see it removed from the home shirt, but like yourself if the came up with a good option I wouldn’t mind it on the third choice shirt.